Tauck River Cruising Ships
Tauck Ship Reviews
- Pro: Excellent onboard enrichment with three tour guides all well-versed in your itinerary.
- Con: Days in port are packed from morning 'til evening; if you're looking for relaxation you won't find it here.
- Bottom Line: An all-inclusive experience with five-star enrichment on a beautiful river ship
- Launched: 2014; Passengers: 130
- Pro: Fewer passengers than similar-sized ships; all drinks, excursions and tips included
- Con: Gala nights make the ship a little dressier than other river cruises
- Bottom Line: All-inclusive river cruising means you don't worry about a thing, including lunch money
- Launched: 2016; Passengers: 130