Cruises to the Bahamas
Calm beaches and relaxing ambience make The Bahamas a classic cruising favorite. This is where most cruise lines have their private islands, and water sports, such as snorkeling, sailing and jet skiing, are also popular shore excursions.Read Bahamas Cruise Reviews
Bahamas Cruise TipsBahamas are ideal for first-time cruisers. Read our best tips on ships, itineraries and shore excursions.
Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for FamiliesEntertaining the whole clan in the Bahamas is easier than you think!
6 Cruise Line Private IslandsWhat can you expect from a private island day? Here's what you need to know.
- 6 Cruise Line Private Islands
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Half Moon Cay, Carnival's Private Island
- Bahamas Cruise Tips
- Bahamas vs. Caribbean Cruises
- Bermuda vs. Bahamas
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions
- Best Bahamas Shore Excursions for Families
- Best Caribbean Private Island Shore Excursions
- Come Aboard My Adults-Only Voyage on Disney Wonder
Castaway CayCastaway Cay, formerly Gorda Cay, is an ultra-tidy 1,000-acre splash ...
CocoCayCocoCay, formerly Little Stirrup Cay, is an island in the Bahamas' ...
FreeportFreeport, an industrial center, is located on Grand Bahama Island, ...
Great Stirrup CayPerhaps the most famous occupant of Great Stirrup Cay -- located in ...
Half Moon CayIn 1997, Holland America Line purchased Little San Salvador from its ...
NassauNassau, with its blend of influences from West Africa to England and ...
Princess CaysExclusive to Princess Cruises passengers on Eastern, Southern and ...
Perfect Little Weekend GetawayCosmpolitanistaI was hesitant about going on a 3 night cruise since I am an avid cruiser and like at least 5 night cruises... but my friend and I decided that we really wanted a weekend getaway and this cruise seemed like a good idea. Pros: I was very pleased ... Read more
Friends get awayrodriguezalicia8It was my first time taking a cruise and I had very high expectations from the review I received asking around about Royal Caribbean. As Hotel Managers in Miami, my friends and I had high hopes. The Check-In process to the boat was very quick and ... Read more
Short Enjoyable CruiseobieboyWe were looking for a short Mother's Day weekend cruise. It was great. Food was really good. Dining room service, excellent. Ship was very clean as was all facilities on board. All staff we encountered were extremely pleasant and helpful. ... Read more
Amazing ExperienceSheilaEllisonI had an amazing time... the food was awesome as was the people on the boat. I felt safe and the employees made me feel like they've known me for ever. It was my first cruise and they took away all of the fear that I had when I walked into the port. ... Read more
We chose this short cruise celebrating a milestone birthday (for me) based on dates and itinerary. With a family of 9 very busy people, it is very difficult to plan an event where everyone can come and enjoy it. This cruise was perfect! The ship ... Read more
Just Okayeb0neStaff professional and friendly. $13.50 per day gratuity charge for room attendant, and, at end of cruise there extra-tip envelopes for room attendant and/or for any other staff for exceptional service. Dining room food was great. There is the ... Read more
Mother's DayflpalmgirlEmbarkation/Disembarkation: Could not have been easier….NCL knows how to do this….when we first entered the room I thought "whoah" Disney lines….but we were moved right along and 15 minutes later were boarding. ... Read more
- Do you need to pre-purchase a day pass for Melia? C2174
- Current "Discover Atlantis Tour" Pricing and Info redhead621
- Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove through Viator LuvtheBeach10
- Breezes - where do we put our belongings while we're away from chair? Pmorton3360
- Everything Half Moon Cay gottaluvcruises12
- Atlantis Dig Aquarium Price TargaryenOne
- Nassau - what to do: walking distance, best beach, local tours etc? gottaluvcruises12
- Treasure Hunt through shoreexcursioneer? dayzfan4life
- Nassau Beach Resort - Sandy Toes, Blue Lagoon or Atlantis? LuCruise
- Lucayan National Park & Cave/Gold Rock Beach TarHeelBH