Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
Great Trip. Here's some Tips!apgrizzwaldOn the whole - "ditto" to other reviews. Small bathrooms, good but not great food kept warm, service staff is wonderfully kind though not overtly helpful, etc...but here's some tips we thought once you've decided to go. For the Ship - ... Read more
AverageJordo57I suppose we have been spoilt with sailing with Celebrity the past 2 cruises. I found the whole Norwegian experience dissappointing. The islands alone are magnificent and this is a bonus with sailing around them on a ship instead of flying. ... Read more
Visiting HawaiisojournertruthI chose this cruise this cruise because it was the only one that began in Honolulu and visited some islands for more than one night. I have sailed happily on NCL before. Booking was easy and the website gave useful information. Embarkation and ... Read more
Chose this this cruise to celebrate our (and our friend's) 35th wedding anniversary and the best way to see Hawaii. Very pricey by comparison to the 13 previous cruises we've been on (primarily the Caribbean), about double for balcony cabins and ... Read more
Great way to see much of Hawaiijrl1954This was our first cruise and on it we celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary. We had a balcony stateroom (10552) and would recommend this as it gave us a little more room, allowed fresh air in the room and was great to view the sights from. If ... Read more
Trip of a lifetime!Koukla64This was an amazing trip, sheer perfection from start to finish. Booked this trip back in July as it is the only ship in Hawaii that spends more time in port than on the sea. As first time cruisers on our first trip to Hawaii we wanted to see ... Read more
One of the best!Wooden SeagullThis was a cruise round trip from San Pedro to the Hawaiian Islands. I suggest you use John Wayne airport and avoid LAX. We arrived the day before and spent the afternoon and evening at the Double Tree. They have a free shuttle to the ship. ... Read more
- Help me plan my Hawaii Excursions Gold Mine Gal
- Hanauma Bay ADA Compliant? merinski
- Pre cruise stay Honolulu how many days? VTX-AL
- Post cruise Honolulu tour? astridwilson
- VIP Pearl Harbor Astro Flyer
- Hilo shore excursion to hell... kluv2cruz
- Pearl Harbor, Hanauma bay, North Shore in 2 days ? goldiep
- Hawaiian Princess Oahu punkincc
- Mauna Loa Helicopters: A Warning easyboy
- NCL Pride of America 2 days in Kauai - visit Waimea Canyon or do Heli Tour on day 1? dani negreanu