Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
We chose this cruise to see all of the islands and not have to jump on a plane between each. for the positives, Hawaii was beautiful and I loved it. I love to cruise too, but this one put a bad taste in my mouth. I am used to cruising with ... Read more
Good Times in HawaiiWahnsinnThe wife and I were supposed to go to Hawaii many years ago, but life happened. Finally we made our way there via this NCL cruise and enjoyed the trip. Ship Pride of America was nice enough, not overly colorful like we've seen on some ... Read more
The PitsJust4funnSumming up this cruise experience in one word, "CHEAP." Norwegian is a good example of the phrase, "corporate greed trumps customer need." This cruise was so unlike others I have taken on other cruise lines. Starting off lets ... Read more
Good way to island hop, cruise was okslaglatorWe had a good time, the ship was ok, most of the staff were great, and it was a great way to island hop without having to unpack and repack multiple times. Food was not great - and the options were limited, but you can't beat Hawaii as a ... Read more
Good for a floating hotelmumsedsoWe chose this cruise to facilitate our getting around to see all the Hawaiian Islands (our very first time here) without having to fly around every few days, pack, repack, etc. For this purpose, it was a cruise well chosen. But having been on other ... Read more
Great Cruise!pe4allJust got back from POA 12/24-12/31. Traveled with dh58, dd25, dd28. Had 2 large balcony cabins - 8528/8530. - Took Hawaiian Airlines direct from JFK to Oahu on 12/22. 1 hour delay going. Stayed at Holiday Inn Beachcomber Waikiki - 2 rooms - nice ... Read more
We had not been on a Princess cruise in three years due to work demands. We planned this cruise far in advance in honor of our 40th anniversary. The improvements were evident in every aspect of the cruise. Food: (We are vegetarians who eat fish). ... Read more
- earbuds/ earphones? (flight to Hawaii) Suitcasefull
- POA port side or starboard side and other questions too fedexretiree
- Luau Recommendations .... Baseball fan
- Anyone tried Maui Beach Hotel $5 overnight parking/Safe walk? CruiserBruce
- Maui Taxi from pier to airport? Cruiseoholic000
- Temperatures while sailing to Hawaii? Koshlong
- Pride of America Feb 2017 Volcano National Park advice Blondie2017
- Honolulu port drop-off billthecat
- Kahului Maui to Lahaina by your own D&N LUV 2 TRAVEL
- Shuttle Service to Pearl Harbor CruiserBruce