Cruises to Hawaii
Aloha! Island hop your way through Hawaii on a cruise. On Oahu, visit Honolulu's Waikiki Beach and pay your respects at Pearl Harbor. View active volcanos on Hawaii, the Big Island, seek out water sports in laidback Maui and escape from it all in Kauai.Read Hawaii Cruise Reviews
Hawaii Cruise TipsNew to the Aloha state? We've got everything you need to know about this corner of paradise.
Extraordinary Excursions: HawaiiFrom active adventures to native culture, shore excursions can help you get the most out of Hawaii. Read our choices.
Top Ways to Save Money in HawaiiWho says a Hawaiian cruise has to break the bank? Check out top tips for affordable (and free!) port activities.
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Taking a Hawaii Cruise
- Best Beaches: Hawaii
- Editor's Picks: Best Bets for Hawaiian Culture
- Embarkation in Honolulu Cruise Port
- Hawaii Cruise Tips
- Hawaii's Best Shore Excursions
- My First Cruise To ... Hawaii
- One Day in Honolulu
- Top 10 Hawaii Water Activities
- Top Ways to Save Money on a Hawaii Cruise
- Visiting Hawaii by Cruise or by Land: Pros and Cons
- Whale Watching in Hawaii
HiloTo really experience Hilo, forget first impressions and dive right in ...
HonoluluWith a cosmopolitan population of 950,000, Honolulu is Hawaii's ...
KauaiKauai is the oldest of the eight major Hawaiian Islands, with ...
KonaWhile cruise ships call it "Kona," this stop on the western part of ...
MauiKnown the world over as a "trip of a lifetime" destination, the ...
Good idea, poor execution.ukbballfanWe wanted a see the 4 major Hawaiian Islands without plane hopping every other day. Had done this cruise in 2005 aboard the Pride of Aloha and that ship was worse than this one but after 12 years we thought they might have improved things...not ... Read more
My wife and I booked this cruise so we could see more of the Hawaiian islands. The booking and our call to NCL went very well and we felt comfortable with the whole process. The onboarding process went very well and we were promised our ... Read more
Our relatives chose this cruise and we tagged along. However, it was very convenient for us, living in the LA area, that it was a round trip to and from LA. Captain Michele Tuvo was an exceptional captain - he was friendly, funny, fun and ... Read more
Love Princess! Rarely disappointed! Our room was terrific and ditto for Eddie our cabin steward. Loved the room location at mid-ship. Our wedding coordinator, Alex, from customer service was outstanding! Loved breakfast at Sabatini's. The buffet ... Read more
ship informationcamptown raceswe choose this cruise because of the itinerary. not many options to sail from use to hawaii. we have sailed with princess before and were happy with it. ship needs refurbishing but service was very good especially captain. he was very ... Read more
Very disappointedjohnromoOur cruise dates were 2/4/2017 to 2/11/2017 out of Honolulu. We chose this because we had no other choice for a cruise around the Hawaii Island. Let me begin with our issues for this cruise. The check in was not bad. Little did we know ... Read more
Good CruiseBlondie2017The cruise was good. Nice to have all your stuff taken island to island for you during the night when you are sleeping. The food was average as was the service. Embarkation and disembarkation was very smooth, the leis were an added bonus and ... Read more
- Looking For Smaller High End Cruise upwarduk
- restaurant recommendations at Waikiki? scottca075
- Luau's in honolulu scottca075
- How late can I check in for POA cruise? uvasag
- Day in Honolulu to Pearl Harbour & Waikiki Tara Jane
- Roberts Hawaii Data Breach pizzalady1
- Cruiseship tour from Lahaina to Lanai Astro Flyer
- How late do we have to return the ship on a sailing day? cb at sea
- For all of the Hawaii experts cb at sea
- California To Hawaii Belle