Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2016
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Basics
- Alaska Cruisetour Destinations
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 11 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
GREAT TRIP OLD BOATDonkeyladyThis is the first cruise with this company. The food on the boat was exceptional and the staff were lovely,nothing was too much trouble and any request were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The boat however was tired and our cabin which was a ... Read more
Embarkation and Disembarkation process was very smooth. We arrived at Seattle pier 91 at around 12pm and able to get into our room within 45 mins. Luggage arrived within an hour. Our group were scheduled to leave our room at 9:30am and by 9:50am, ... Read more
We chose this cruise as it was the last one of the year, which we knew would not have a lot of children, which we had heard monopolized the pool area during summer cruises. This was our first cruise and Holland America completely screwed us up. We ... Read more
Alaska in the NeptuneCynder64We didn't want to leave the ship!! We got spoiled really fast with an upgrade to a Neptune Suite. The room provides access to the Neptune Lounge which has seating areas for watching TV, reading, or conversing, a table for playing cards/games, ... Read more
Holland Westerdam AlaskaSoutherner16Staff- friendly, accommodating and smiling. Neptune Suite- worth the money for the space-bed is comfortable- needs updating, countertops/tub/shower cracked. Ship is dated and smells- lack of staff cleaning regularly in common areas until ... Read more
A wonderful week with incredible scenery.beckanddavWe loved everything about the cruise. The staff were so friendly and happy. They did a terrific job. The food delicious and lots of variety to choose from (we ate every meal at the buffet at our 11 year old's request and were never disappointed). ... Read more
Cruising with NCLMrsTockoWe have been back from our cruise just over a month. We spent 11 days (9/19-9/30) on the Norwegian Sun, sailing Alaska and then Pacific Coastal. I have been thinking about what and how I want to tell you about our experience, I am going to break it ... Read more
- Hubbard Glacier or Tracey Arm Fjord sctexan
- Less Intrusive Video+Still Camera bUU
- Help!! Tracy Arm Fjord excursion bUU
- 2018 Bookings bUU
- Wrangell - Anna Bear Sanctuary bottom-dragger
- drive Vancouver-Banff vs. Seattle-Banff Coral
- Yarn shops? PixiTrix
- are there taxis at the pier like in the Caribbean? dyeadave
- Above and Beyond thptrek
- Paper Visitor's Guides? Cruznjuly