(12:10 p.m. GMT) -- The Daily Mail London CRUISE Show (Kensington Olympia, 18 - 19 February, 2017) is almost here!
At the show you’ll find exclusive show offers, contests, plus a fantastic line-up of exhibitors -- including Cruise Critic, Celebrity Cruises, Thomson Cruises, and more!
Will you be there?
Cruise Critic’s team will be on stand B62, so pop along to ask any cruise-related questions, request a demo of the site -- or to simply say hello! We're also offering the chance to win a £100 Amazon gift card -- visit the stand to find out how.
Adam Coulter, Cruise Critic’s U.K. editor, will also offer his pearls of cruising wisdom in the following expert panels;
Cruise Critic. The Ultimate Online Cruise Resource
- Saturday 18 February 2017
- Time: 15:20 to 15:50
- Location: Meet The Cruise Lines Theatre
Cruising for Newcomers
- Sunday 19 February 2017
- Time: 11:00 to 11:45
- Location: Ask the Experts Theatre
Here's a snippet of special offers, and contests from exhibitors at the show*:
- Cruise Critic: Chance to win a £100 Amazon gift card.
- Celebrity Cruises: Up to £500 off per stateroom, plus a free classic drinks package for two.
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages: Up to 50% off at the show.
- Fred. Olsen: Contest to win a three-night River Seine cruise. Plus, savings of up to £325 pp for bookings at the show.
- Hurtigruten: Competition to win an Arctic Highlight voyage for two, plus receive 5% discount when you book at the show.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Contest to win a day on Seven Seas Explorer including a tour of the ship, plus a champagne lunch.
- Saga: Offers include £100 discount on a cruise. Plus, a free prize draw to win a 12-night Celtic Charms cruise onboard Saga Sapphire.
- Scenic: Exclusive savings on bookings at the show.
- Thomson: Savings on cruises, plus chance to win a cruise on TUI Discovery 2.
There’s still time to claim 2 free* tickets (worth £20) when booked in advance -- simply quote 'CRUISECRITIC' when booking online at www.cruisingshow.com or when calling 0871 620 4024. (*Booking fee of £2.50 applies. Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras. Ticket offer ends 24 hours before the event.)
*Please check the full terms & conditions for each cruise line.