Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 733 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wouldn't recommend Viking by Texashon

My friend and I took the Paris & Heart of Normandy Tour departing July 4. I was disappointed ... continue

Viking Neptune 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Var is a Wonder by FL Fun

My wife and I have cruise many times on ocean cruises but this is our first time on a river ... continue

Viking Var 07/14 5+ out of 5+
WONDERFUL, RELAXING, INTIMATE by gregstaff

We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest 12 - 19 July 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Horrible Experience of Viking River Cruise on Grand European Tour by traficanti

Because Viking River Cruise proudly advertises being the recipient of Cruise Critic "2013 ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Paris to Prague Cities of Light Tour by gailgrw1

We just returned from a wonderful Viking Cruise line vacation.

We have cruised before to ... continue

Viking Odin 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by newsome 1

The organisation of flights, transfers and trips was excellant.The ship was comfortable very ... continue

Viking Freya 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissapointed by tensgrrl

Viking Hlin 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking River Ingvar Cruise was a huge disappointment and a rip off by cbmfam

I returned on 7/5 from a 12 night cruise on the Viking Ingvar from St. Petersburg to Moscow. ... continue

Viking Ingvar 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Paris to Normandy by jinglesnmoe

This trip was all that we had hoped for and more. We started our trip with an apartment rental ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Did not live up to expectations. by good4us

We had a 3 day "bus cruise" to start as the ship could not get to Budapest due to water levels. ... continue

Viking Atla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know Before You Go by oaklandgirl

First things first: I was traveling with my 82-year-old mother and 18-year-old daughter (I'm ... continue

Viking Embla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a delightful vacation! by LorettoV

I can easily see why Viking is the #1 river cruise line. I can't imagine how any company could ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hermod is beautiful with no Soul by californiacruzing

After spending a week on the Viking Spirit, an older ship, boarding the Hermod took your breath ... continue

Viking Hermod 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Spirit has SPIRIT! by californiacruzing

This was my first riverboat cruise vs. many ocean cruises. The cost is certainly more ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrible, cold , stale and unimaginative meals. by tejasan

Good Points for nice cabins, House Keeping, Reception Staff on Boat, Program ... continue

Viking Rinda 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Rhine Getaway by Viking plus Luzurn extensioni by bermadeast

Wonderful. Nothing could be improved. Not the ship, not the food, not the crew, not the shore ... continue

Viking Gullveig 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise by Klwag

A note - we actually began this cruise in Basel, Switzerland and ended in Amsterdam - the ... continue

Viking Tor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking - Extremely Disappointed by Clorito

We took the Grand European Tour with great expectations. We could not have been more ... continue

Viking Bestla 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfection by Yorkshire Girl 61

We sailed from Passau to Budapest and stayed a few days extra in Budapest. This ship is great, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Danube & Rhine cruise on Viking by Away I Go

Positives: Glorious weather, fantastic food prepared artistically; staff was courteous, ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 Not Rated
Relaxing Trip by Cynthiakleist@gmail.com

I sailed on the Viking Legend the Danube Waltz cruise. We went to Germany, Passau, Austria, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: