Variety Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Variety Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Variety Cruises Cruise Reviews: 8 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Unforgettable week spent with great people in amazing ports by 40ishcouple

This was our first cruising experience and we travelled a long way to do it ! The appeal of a ... continue

Panorama 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Treasures Of Costa Rica And The Panama Canal by Belfitt

This was a week-long cruise booked only three weeks ahead by someone who wasn't keen on the idea ... continue

Voyager 05/14 Not Rated
Harmony V Variety Cruise - FANTASTIC CRUISE !! by thinkinboutit

Harmony V Classical Greek Cruise by Variety Cruise is FANTASTIC!. My husband and I celebrated my ... continue

Harmony V 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Perfect way to see the Greek Islands by ciarasd09

I would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone and we are already planning another Variety ... continue

Harmony V 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Variety Cruises' Harmony V - all I can say is wow!!! by grecocroat

I had the absolute pleasure of spending the end of June aboard Variety Cruises' Harmony V doing ... continue

Harmony V 07/12 5.0 out of 5+
Classical Greece- HarmonyV by Sirenia37

Amazing cruise through the Greek Islands. Small ship- the way to go!

... continue
Harmony V 07/12 5.0 out of 5+
Why Don't More Americans Know About Variety Cruises? by Hippolyta
The Harmony V Classical Greece Cruise was a perfect way to cruise the Greek Islands. ... continue
Harmony V 07/11 5.0 out of 5+
Variety Cruises - Very Dissapointed by Brian Johns
We thought a week on a Mega Yacht - would be a luxury trip, especailly for nearly £4000 was not to ... continue
Harmony V 12/10 3.0 out of 5+
Read more about Variety Cruises
Write a cruise review about: