Silversea Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Silversea Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Silversea Cruise Reviews: 335 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Not quite 5 star yet alone 6 by Chatpot

Having cruised with Azamara last year and really enjoyed being on a relatively small ship this ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not as formal, but still amazing! by Hrncirhouse

Overall the experience with this cruise line was exceptional, except for the last day. This is ... continue

Silver Shadow 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Silver Sea Rip Off by kevin91479

This cruise is NO WHERE near Crystal or Oceania, both of which I have been on. Here's ... continue

Silver Shadow 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
First class by marymat

Obviously the ship has been updated since some of the previous reviews! Though we have cruised a ... continue

Silver Cloud 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good but isn't Antarctica by ahp2123

We took the 14-cruise, which started with a charter flight from Oslo to Longyearben, and ... continue

Silver Explorer 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our favorite cruise so far by jdesimone4

We have now been on three big boats (once as a couple and twice with our 3 kids) and one much ... continue

Silver Shadow 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Galapagos Cruise by SMCruiseControl

Visiting the Galapagos was at the top of my bucket list, and this cruise was a dream come true. ... continue

Silver Galapagos 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Won't bother again with Silversea by CocoCoucou

This was our second cruise with Silversea and our 8th overall on luxury cruises. We went with ... continue

Silver Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous and interesting experience for the whole family by cruiselover220

I read all of the reviews of this ship and i just don´t understand why the reviews ... continue

Silver Galapagos 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic cruise for a first timer! by karinedequeker

We went on this magical cruise this month on Silver Shadow (Silversea) in Alaska.

The ... continue

Silver Shadow 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Underwhelmed by evollaro

My husband and I researched several top rated cruise lines before electing to go on Silver Sea. ... continue

Silver Wind 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Arctic expedition on Silver Explorer by rosec168

It is one of the most boring cruise I have been on. Program is poorly executed and pre and post ... continue

Silver Explorer 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another 6 star experience by kandylandmo

we sailed last year on the silver whisper to the fjords of norway. that was our first time on ... continue

Silver Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Free drinks does not equal 6 stars by Jordy

First thing I must say is the Vancouver Cruise Terminal is a dream to use, totally painless to ... continue

Silver Shadow 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful but not stellar.......... by ahimsa

We chose Silversea because of timing and ship size. We had never sailed them before. We do not ... continue

Silver Shadow 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise aboard the Silver Shadow by TravelBug1717

I wanted to write a quick review of our recent sail aboard the Silver Shadow:

We are a ... continue

Silver Shadow 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip on Silver Galapagos by AhoyLady

Wow, I disagree with a lot of the review below. We had a spectacular time and thought the ... continue

Silver Galapagos 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A dream come true by johnemv

Silver Whisper Voyage 4414, Stockholm to Copenhagen, 20 June 2014.

The entire eight days ... continue

Silver Whisper 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beyond Expectations by jtm1

Having read several negative reviews of Silver Shadow on this site, I approached the ship with ... continue

Silver Shadow 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing Galapagos, Silverseas not as amazing by findacruise

EMBARKATION: best one we have ever experienced. Checked in with group. Person at Quito with ... continue

Silver Galapagos 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first ever cruise ... but couldn't have chosen better. by Lamermac

My husband and I finally succumbed to the cruise fever being spread by our friends as a treat ... continue

Silver Whisper 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experiance ...6 Stars ! by myc6toy

Monday

Embarkation very smooth, there at 12:30, got all the paperwork completed had ... continue

Silver Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Silver Wind Mediterranean Cruise, 10-28 May 2014 by Randyk47

Embarkation/Disembarkation: Embarkation in Piraeus, the port for Athens, on 10 May was extremely ... continue

Silver Wind 06/14 5+ out of 5+
5 star cruise activities on a 3 star ship by helenhin

We sailed out of Baltra on the Silver Galapagos for the 7 night Western Itinerary on May 31 to ... continue

Silver Galapagos 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant cruise overall by Catlover54

We have only done a few ultraluxury cruises before, including with Silversea, so we are not as ... continue

Silver Spirit 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Silversea
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Silversea Cruises
Write a cruise review about: