Florence (Livorno) Firenze Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Florence (Livorno) Shore Excursions > Firenze Walking Tour

Embark on a walking tour through Firenze to enjoy its plethora of artistic masterpieces, breathtaking architecture and scenic views to get the most out of your time spent in Florence's port.

flycgb

1 review

Excellent. Comfortable new Minivan with 6 in it + driver and excellent English speaking guide. Could ask for changes etc and comfort breaks etc. Pisa first then Florence with guided tour Chose to go to Uffizi Guaranteed to get you back to ship on time and it took 55 mins from Florence to ship. Excellent highlights tour EU over 65, take passport - free entry into colliseum

Provider: Independent Operator

Supplyman

Stops at the Accademia to view the David as well as stops at the Uffizi and the Duomo. Lunch is included. good guide.

Provider: Princess Cruises

Geogh3

1 review

I really liked Firenze... very cool european city .. narrow streets, fun places to check out ... lots of art and history. I would say this is a do over when I have more time to wander about.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

retired2012

1 review

Our tour guide provided us with an explanation of where to walk and what to see while walking. It was some great time on our own to explore and discover Florence.

Provider: Independent Operator

artist5320

Our Celebrity sponsored tour guide was Anna Lisa and she was excellent. We took the waling tour for 2 hours and then on our own for 3 hours. The walking tour showed us what we might want to go back to and we did go back for the Domo Basilica to tour it after having lunch on the San Lorenzo Square at Rist. Finisterrae -- again what else pizza and soda. The domo was built with no scaffolding which was incredible as it took over 400 steps to reach the top. We purchased leather purses form the outdoor shops that line the street near the square. We checked out the Leather School behind the Basilica but found prices high and not worth the trip back there. Oh for gelati near the Domo try Guma -- all natural ingredients and great. We took many pictures and enjoyed walking the streets.

Yorkshireproud

1 review

Panoramic Florence with approx 2 hours of free time in Florence itself - great trip with a knowledgeable guide and plenty of time for sight seeing and shopping

escape12

1 review

Oh my goodness!! They need to change the description of this tour to let the tourist know that the 15 minute walk they talk about from the bus to the Leaning Tower of Pisa is a mile and a quarter one way. Then the walk from the bus to the shopping plaza in Florence is probably another mile one way. That's way too much walking for someone who needs a mild to moderate activity level tour. I would not have taken this tour if I'd known how much walking was involved. I reread my description when I got back to the ship and all it said was a 15 minute walk. That's deceptive.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

EJKorvette

We got to see a lot of stuff even though it was incredibly crowded. It was hard keeping up with the tour guide; she kept moving around; we are short people and had to stay up close to see and hear her. It wasn't a separate tour, but part of the bus tour when we got into the old part of the city.

61forever