Dubrovnik Bicycle Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Dubrovnik Shore Excursions > Bicycle Tour

Hop on a bike to start your cycling adventure around Dubrovnik as you discover its beautiful countryside, small villages, orchards, and picturesque vineyards.

sunshinefl221

We signed up for the Jewish Interest tour but it was canceled. If you want to see the synagogue you can easily take the shuttle or a taxi to the old city and find it. So instead my husband and I joined our 26-29 year old children on a bicycle trip. It was a very hot day and they did provide water, bikes and helmets. In general the bikes were nice, although the ones for the smaller women weren't quite as nice. The ride was reasonable in grade although with the heat I did accept a ride the last short distance (uphill) back to the winery where we started. We made two stops, one at a church and the other at a spring and olive press. The guide spoke good English and was interesting and informative. The bus allowed people to get off at the old town. I went back to the ship. They told us that we would need to pay for the shuttle but since my husband and kids had the id tag from the Carnival Tour on their shirt still, they were allowed on the shuttle at no charge.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines