Cozumel Beach Break Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Beach Break

Take a beach break tour to enjoy a leisurely day of sand and sun. Sit back and enjoy Cozumel's beaches and relaxed scenery, or participate in one of the many aquatic activities offered.

Soonermark

1 review

We spent our day in Cozumel on the Deluxe Beach Break at Playa Mia. If you have a family with smaller (and maybe bigger) kids, you can't beat this. Pools, splash pad, water slides, and plenty of beach front made for our kids not wanting to leave. The included drinks and buffet made Mom and Dad's worries vanish! It was a little pricey and I'm sure you can save some money making arrangements outside the cruise line. We had a blast and thought it was money well spent.

jaburke

1 review

We really enjoyed our time at Mr. Sancho's Beach Resort. We chose the all inclusive drink and food option. We took a cab out to the beach club from the terminal and then were escorted to the inclusive side of the resort. We sat at a table in the shade, and were given menus. The beach was right in front of us and it was very beautiful. We ordered coconut shrimp and it was delicious. The beer was cold and good. It was a perfect time at the beach.

Inishmore

1 review

We spent the day at Nachi Cocom. It was idyllic. Food was delicious, drinks were unlimited, bartenders were great and we pretty much had the beach to ourselves. Some in our group booked a snorkel trip through them, and others rented paddle boards. If I find myself in Cozumel again, I'll make a beeline back to Nachi.

meiselt01

1 review

This is usually my least favorite stop because we've already been here so many times. We chose the Passion Island excursion. I was hesitant after some of the reviews online, but every single person in my family LOVED it. The first thing we did was eat. The food was good. We also took advantage of the open bar. My smaller kids stayed with the Nanny on the beach for about 30 minutes so me and my husband could try out the water toys. She did fantastic with them and we tipped her well. They were in a shaded area, got to paint, jump on a trampoline (with safety netting) and play on a little playset. They also got cotton candy and had plenty of kids drinks. The only thing that would make me more comfortable, would be a small wooden picket fence around the 'nanny area'. The crew was fantastic as well. The boatride had a nice breeze, so we weren't too hot.

toosaxykk

Paradise Beach
This was an incredible facility and it kept us busy, yet relaxed, the entire day. It had a $18 all day activity entrance fee and the cab cost $14 each way from the Cruise terminal. The snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boats were some of the best we have seen in COZUMEL. We would highly recommend this beach.

sperez424

1 review

We have been to beaches all over the world, and this is one of the most pristine. Palm trees lined the powdery sand, providing some shade. The water is exquisite...calm, clear and a surreal aqua color.

Provider: MSC Cruises

bizzy2010

Just go there, it's a 5 minute cab ride, and spend the $$$ it's well worth it.. cold wet towels when you enter, and a drink. And then breakfast,lunch all inclusive alcohol. The buffet is actual good food, unlike your cruise ships.

SixtiesMum

1 review

After spending more than an hour getting off the ship again, we took the Deluxe Beach break at Playa Mia with open bar. Beach and water park/pool area was great! Servers were always available for not only drinks from the bar but bottled water as well! Buffet was good. Facilities clean and well maintained. Unfortunately, water was filled with seaweed and not pleasant to be in. Used floats for a while to cool down in water. Kids loved the kayaks and the inflatables. Transportation convenient and well organized.

latenthart

Playa Mia beach break. It was very close to port and even though multiple ships were in port it didn't feel full surprisingly. Even though the ship was offering it as an excursion, we just took a cab and paid 60 per person for unlimited everything including food and liquor. Service was great, people were soooo pleasant. When it was time to leave, cabs were waiting right outside exit. playamiacozumel dot com

bobvento

1 review

This was an ALL INCLUSIVE club and included an awesome menu of items to choose from and a wide selection of drinks. GREAT value for the price of admission. You must take a taxi from the port to the beach club ($16 USD each way)

I highly recommend the coconut shrimp and mango margarita. My wife had the garlic shrimp dish and loved it as well as a whole fried fish which she devoured. We certainly got our moneys worth at Mr. Sancho's Beach Club

EasyBreezy83

1 review

Spent the day at Mr. Sancho's beach resort.. About 10 mins from port by Taxi. Booked the all inclusive package. Very reasonably priced, and had the best time!! $20 taxi ride from the port to Mr. Sancho's, and that is including tip.

RobinKY

1 review

Took a cab ($32 each way for 6 people) to Playa Mia. $60/person for 2 beach passes, buffet and open bar and $35 each for our 2 kids. They have a nice inflatable jungle jim about 100+ yards out in the ocean which our kids loved. Kids spent very little time at the pool and water slide. We took a quick kayak trip with them which was nice. I would say the beach was average - not much room between the water and rows of beach chairs/lounges and a lot of plant life (?) around which made the water seem darker. The buffet was garbage - with a lot of "kiddie" type food such as hot dogs, mac n cheese, etc. A couple low grade Mexican items. The open bar was decent but was really just draft beer and mixed drinks with low grade booze. We talked with a waiter and he brought us a free shot of tequila which looked like gasoline, we just poured it out. Overall, it is a decent place to spend the afternoon but is just a little over priced for the quality.

Julie01

In Cozumel, I booked an all-inclusive beach day at Mr. Sancho’s. The cab ride was $16 each way. LOVED IT!!! I must warn you that towels are NOT provided, so don’t forget like we did to bring one from the ship! We ended up having buy them there, which wasn’t cheap. Oh well. And umbrella rentals are not included, so we did rent those. My friends ate coconut shrimp which they really enjoyed, and I had some chicken soft tacos which were pretty good. However, their salsa and Guac.. wasn’t impressed. However, we must have drank 8 or 9 mango daiquiri’s.. OMG, YUMMM!!! And the beach and turquoise water was GORGEOUS!! I am born/raised in Miami, but now live in Texas. So when you live your whole life with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean as your backyard, and now just have the murky waters of Galveston, you have a whole new appreciation for gorgeous water and sand! This is NOT a Carnival excursion.. I don’t ever book cruise ship excursions personally. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Sancho’s!

Julie01

Our port was Cozumel, where I booked an all-inclusive beach day at Mr. Sancho’s. The cab ride was $16 each way. LOVED IT!!! I must warn you that towels are NOT provided, so don’t forget like we did to bring one from the ship! We ended up having buy them there, which wasn’t cheap. Oh well. And umbrella rentals are not included, so we did rent those. My friends ate coconut shrimp which they really enjoyed, and I had some chicken soft tacos which were pretty good. However, their salsa and guac.. wasn’t impressed. However, we must have drank 8 or 9 mango daiquiri’s.. OMG, YUMMM!!! And the beach and turquoise water was GORGEOUS!! I am born/raised in Miami, but now live in Texas. So when you live your whole life with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean as your backyard, and now just have the murky waters of Galveston, you have a whole new appreciation for gorgeous water and sand! This is NOT a Carnival excursion.. I don’t ever book cruise ship excursions personally. I HIGHLY recommend Mr. Sancho’s!

bandrich

Catamaran to Passion Island. Nice beach day. We got some beautiful pictures of the mangroves away from the busy beach. The water was full of waves, warm and inviting. There were plenty of chairs to lounge around. Lunch and drinks were included and were good. We had the fish, salad and chips with salsa. Again, the sales people were a little aggressive and the prices for the ceramics outrageous. Happily, by this point I had learned to say no thank you and walk away. Back In Cozumel we got some great deals at the liquor store and the family and friends were happy with their goodies.

t0h5426

1 review

Online it looks like a wonderful beach park with water slides and playgrounds for children. But the sea is rough and deepens quickly. Everyone has to wear a life jacket to swim out to the water trampoline. You probably need to be at least 12 years old and a strong swimmer to enjoy the in-water amenities. Food and drink service was excellent, though the buffet was a bit "American-friendly" for my taste. Fruit, mashed potatoes, fries, etc. with just a few Mexican offerings.

Cruise Coot

1 review

We were treated like celebrities. Rocky Shores is a beautiful spot. Lounged on the beach and never had an empty glass. The food was super and my wife enjoyed a message under the palms. Rafiki from Tripping Cool was a great host.

Grandma Gail

Cozumel – we went to the Playa Mia Beach Break. It was great. Chair, umbrella, and drinks included. Waiter came around frequently for drink orders.

NewCruiserMPC

1 review

We finally left Houston on Tuesday and arrived to Cozumel on Thursday. The day felt rushed and hurried from place to place trying to take it all in. We had booked the “Passion Island Beach Break with Scenic Cruise and Lunch” for this port. We would NOT do this excursion again. We met up with our group at 10:20am at the pier. We were then guided to the boat that would take us to the Island. Leo, our guide, was fantastic! Very funny and attentive. The ride was about 40 minutes long. We then had 3 hours to enjoy the island. We ate a bit, had a few drinks and then just lounged on the beach. The water was cloudy and the wind made the waves a bit rough. The water was NOT warm. I had heard Caribbean waters were warm so this was disappointing. Still, we spent about 10 minutes in the water and then went back to sit. We got bored pretty quickly. We decided to walk around a bit and visited some of the shops. Things were very overpriced! We did not buy anything. We walked over to the other side of the island and spent some time walking around. There were lots of tiny jellyfish. We saw some iguanas too. The other side seemed calmer (waters) but the water did not look safe to be in. It was a nice walk away from the crowd. At about 2:20, Leo started gathering us all up and getting us ready to leave. It really did feel like cattle being herded. LOL I thought it was funny. Wish we would have had more time. Then again, wish we would have gone to Palancar. We arrived back to the pier at about 3:30pm. We had about an hour left so we walked around the little shops and bought a few souvenirs to take home for family. It was time to go! Fast trip!

bevandron

1 review

This was paired with the tour of the Mayan ruins. We drove to a small resort area with a restaurant and some outdoor tables near the beach and the Caribbean. We were only there for about an hour and a half, just long enough to spend some time in the water and have some lunch if we wanted it. We didn't know it but the restaurant won't take credit cards if the bill is less than $25. If the waiter hadn't misunderstood our order we could have used the card. Luckily, we had enough cash with us. The tour description said to bring your bathing suit, that there were changing facilities; however, the only place to change is in a stall in the restroom! If I did this one again, I would wear my bathing suit under my clothes.

kuncelk

1 review

As part of the catamaran tour/snorkel (highly recommended), we went to a private beach area owned by Fury and had about an hour to spend there -- there were bathrooms, food/drinks, lounge chairs, big inflatable slides in the water, rubber floating mats, kayaks, paddle boards, and horseback riding (for a fee). My daughter loves horses, so we went riding. A little sad -- the horses didn't look all that healthy or taken care of, and it was hot, no food or water for them in sight. Took a ride through the jungle, through standing water on a rocky path which was really tough on them, and kind of gross. There were ducks in this really dumpy enclosure back in the woods - also sad. But eveyrthing else about the beach was really nice -- except for the $11 hamburgers. We laughed and walked away. Thankfully, it was over around lunchtime so we went back to the ship for lunch.

sadou

Although they did not speak about it during their presentation of the excursions offered, we opted for Passion Island Beach Break. It was a wonderful choice. Both of us being in our late 50's, we can honestly this excursion is worth every penny as there is something for everyone: young couples, active teenagers, families with youngsters and people like us looking for a relaxing place to enjoy the beach. Althoug the island is small ( not wide at all and only ½ mile long), you can be far enough from any crowd that would gather to play of party. The food and all the alcohol drinks (plenty of it) were included. The beach was very wide with palapas, beach chairs, hammocks, sun beds...
A few boutiques owned all by the same business people... souvenirs and jewelleries.
The food was like a mexican BBQ: chicken, fish, rice, wonderful salsa and guacamole with tortillas. But with your plate on the table under the big palapa, and your feet in the sand.... looking at the color of the aqua ocean, what more can you ask for!
No snorkeling... just beach break. We left Cozumel at 11 AM which was good as other ship left just a few minutes after our arrival, leaving all the installations to us.
The catamaran that took us there was big and fast and took us only 30 minutes from the pier to get there.
Some people who saw our photos after they were themselves in Playa Del Carmen could not believe how beautiful our beach was.
Go in all confidence, you will not be disappointed. And a High Five to Alex, our guide who saw to our every needs once on the island too. Him and his team are doing a superb job!

Hardy95

After the snorkeling, the Tour took us to a private area of the beach where there were plenty of chairs and some fun water toys to play with and not too crowded.

trotterlvr

1 review

after walking about in town we took a taxi to Carlos and Charlies Beach bar. It was a short ride and only 15.00. Well worth it. Very quiet, lots of chairs with or without umbrellas, plenty to do or not do. No badgering us to do the floating water park, but nice it was there if my 16 year olds wanted to do it. Jet skis, banana boat rides, parasailing, all if you wanted. But nice NO one bothered us to do it. There was sand volleyball if we wanted also.

jginat

We went to Playa Mia beach break (with lunch). The beach is quiet. Didn't feel crowded at all (although there were 6 ships at port that day). Clean. Lunch is nice. Pools are excellent (there are two slides too).

tbend779

Loved it!!!!

peteukmcr

Nachi Cocom. It's a beach resort that limits the number of guests to 100 per day, situated about 10 miles south of the port. Once we arrive we are greeted by a pleasant lady who provides all with Sombreros for a photo opportunity. Once done we check in and immediately find beds by the poolside. We have paid $55 each for this break and it includes all food, drink (incl. alcohol) and beach facilities such as kayaking, snorkelling.
The temperature is rising steadily but the pool is a welcome respite from the heat. There is a swim up bar so you don't even have to get out of the pool to order a drink. The staff are very attentive and there is always someone walking by asking if we need anything.
We order lunch at the resort. We have Nachos and Guacamole (which is excellent and is freshly made). The fajitas we have to follow are equally good. All washed down by ice cold beers.

noodles91380

1 review

Playa Mia delivered precisely what it advertised. Sure it was touristy, but the expansive beach, fun pools and kiddie play areas, full buffet and open bar, it was just right. The facilities were nice, staff helpful and friendly. My only complaint was the shuttle took us back to the ship at 1:45pm, even though the ship stayed at the port until 6pm. Would have loved to have spent a few more hours at the playa!

tjustin01

1 review

Went to Playa Mia for the day. Overall great experience even if it was a bit pricey. You'll get your money's worth if you take advantage of as many drinks as possible. It was a little chilly and windy the day we were there which meant no kayaks. Also, the pools are not heated.

whatever_90210

1 review

Nachi Cocom was a nice place. Had a really good 30 min massage by "Dorita". Go see her if you book a day at Nachi Cocom. She's worth the $. There may have been a total of 50 people there by the time we left. We had use of the beach, pool, chairs and umbrellas, unlimited drinks and a nice lunch for the price we paid. Some services are not included and there is an extra cost. We did have to keep telling the vendor for excursions "no" we weren't interested in buying anything. I think it was because it was slow and maybe he was bored.

edeel5

1 review

This was a relaxing excursion. The boat ride to get there takes time but it's a nice ride. I thought the boat was going to be different but I was glad it was big because the water gets rough. The island is very pretty. The staff was very nice. We enjoyed the lunch and there were many kinds of drinks you could order. The staff does mention too many times about the tips and who and who doesn't get what. Very confusing. I didn't know who to tip.

napoleanlady

1 review

Cozumel Beach Club at Playa Mia was excellent. Really nice beach, alcoholic drinks included, and lunch was served buffet style in a huge open building. (Good for rain coverage when it suddenly showers). Tour operator was well organized and no delay in getting to the beach. This place was great and even if you don't book the ship's excursion is worthy of doing on you own if you are looking for a nice beach and lunch spot.

jessination

1 review

We went with the All Inclusive visit to Mr. Sanchos. It was exactly as advertised, exactly as I'd hoped, and our family loved it! Can't wait to go back!

robsmom

The food in the restaurant was very good and the prices were reasonable. There was not a very good "beach". It was a very shallow and very rocky lagoon. Nice stop but not spectacular.

kridder814

1 review

We were treated like royalty from the first minute to the last! Private beach, beach house, Chef, Bartender, and Waiters!! Gourmet lunch, hors d'oeuvres, drinks, snorkel equipment, kayaks, beach towels, chairs, umbrellas, beds, hammocks,... All amenities included!! I need a thesaurus to come up with enough superlatives for this excursion!! I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone without hesitation!!!

WonderWoman Cruiser

1 review

In Cozumel, we decided to take a cab to Paradise Beach and just hang out at the beach and get massages. Soon, our cab driver had convinced us that Play Mia was THE best beach to go to because we could pay one price and get all you can eat and drink and free use of all the water sports stuff. We went there, spent $60 each and ended up just laying on the beach. We did get massages $45/30 min) and we ate and drank a lot just to get our money's worth (LOL), but it wasn't worth $60/per person in my opinion. The only reason to go there is that it is clean, private and they have a great water park (which we did not use). We just spent our time in the water. My son thought this was the best beach of all the ports, but we didn't go to the beach in the Caymans. Lots of vendors selling more crap here but, if you love silver, that's the place to get it. I thought the silver was priced for tourists and not very cheap.

dreamgirl1908

I have been to Cozumel two times prior to this, and I believe this is the most fun we've had. After walking through the shopping area to the taxi stand, you have to be careful of other vendors trying to change your excursion plans. However, I was able to stick to my guns.

The Mr. Sancho's excursion was worth every penny! Unlimited food and drinks, swimming pool with a swim up bar and my husband even went wave running! We didn't want to leave when it was time. It was one of our best experiences in a port.

Happy Harvey

1 review

The ports of call were good. We have been to these ports on a different cruise, so we somewhat knew what to expect. We had a lot of fun in Cozumel at a resort called Nachi Cocom (you can Google the place if you would like to book. It is not offered through Carnival). It was an all inclusive resort, which has nice snorkeling, beach side umbrellas and chase lounges, hammocks, and a pool with a swim up bar. The resort includes food and drinks. All adult beverages are included in the price (it was a happy cab ride back to the ship)! We didn't leave the ship in Belize (this is a tender port, and we have been there before), and did some shopping and relaxing at Senor Frogs in Roatan and Costa Maya.

cliffvettej

1 review

This is a great beach with all the amenities and they also have two pools, one designed for young children. This place is great fun and includes all you can drink (including alcoholic beverages) and all you can eat Mexican Buffet. We loved our time here.

ronchi01

1 review

went to mr sanchos. very nice. beach pool very clean. we had a table and we had a lounge chairs. didnt even have to pay for them. you could get $50.00 eat and drink all day. there food and drinks were good. they also have horse back riding and jet skis for a cost. they also have some otside shops were i got another beach bag. i bought one in 2005 and i tell you it is still in perfect shape.i would come back here again.

Susanbemore

1 review

We were taken to. Playa Mia... I would advise you to coordinate that beach break on your own. And then there is the tipping again...the driver, the guide, the person who took you to the beach...it can get a bit ridiculous! BUT Playa Mia Has parasailing and food, drinks and I"m pretty sure you can catch a cab there and spend the day on your own. The water in Cozumel is the most beautiful shade of blur...I have to get back there!

ruthhawkins

1 review

All beach and water tours were cancelled because of the weather, but we were not informed until we had walked all the way down the long pier. :(

TacMed12

We arrived by beaching the catamaran! They lower the stairs, you walk through 2-3 feet of water, and up onto the beach. The place is gorgeous! Beautiful sand, crystal clear water, and free beer and margaritas. They have loads of loungers on the beach, hammocks, and canopy beds - Yes, you heard me right, beds on the beach. No hanky-panky! They offer burgers and dogs for a price. You can play with paddle boards, a huge water slide, trampoline, and beach toys. You can also rent jet skis or go parasailing. We had a great time and won't soon forget this excursion.

Provider: Holland America Line

PattyG12

We love our beach day at Mr. Sanchos. All inclusive is so much fun and so easy!!

misand

Great day of food, drinks and service. Beach is usually great but the water was very rough that day!

okgladmom

We booked "Passion Island Escape by Boat" and LOVED it! This was our 3rd trip to Cozumel and we were looking for something different. We boarded a boat and the ride took about 30 min to the island. It was beautiful! Perfect sandy beach, unlimited bar drinks, hammocks, shady tables, plenty of lounge chairs, delicious lunch and probably the best guacamole I've ever had (I lived in Houston 10 years, I know guacamole). The downer? Not enough time. We had to leave at 1:00. Highly recommend this excursion for a relaxing beach break! The cost was $79 per person.

BlazerBeau

cozumel is nice - 7 boats in this day. It was busy.

marinercruiser1

We had the "Deluxe" beach break which includes an "open bar" with good but limited selections, and a buffet with OK but not great food. We saw others purchase food that looked much better. An attendant helped us get two umbrellas planted near the beach chairs we staked out. This was at Playa Mia, which also has pool areas for kids of different ages. Last year we did the mexican cusine excursion which is also at Playa Mia. The one big negative of this excursion was the lack of organization in getting on the buses from the pier. We were led around through thick crowds and the group got separated, then they did not count the people as they were getting on the bus, which meant that several people had to get off and get on another bus.

SixAndNeutral

1 review

Our excursion was the Mayan Ruins of San Gervasio and Beach Break with Jesus as our guide. We found the tour to be both informative and relaxing. Although we encountered vendors, there was no aggressiveness.

tysona

great all in clusive each break at Paradise beach (senor frogs) was fun and had a great massage for $30

Jesusfreak21

1 review

The water was choppy so we were not able to do any ocean activities and they did not give us a refund. they have water slides, a pool, hot tub, massages-- cost extra, shopping plaza , delicious mexican buffet, hammocks, an open bar, planed activities, an snorkleable under water Mayan city, boats, kayaks, paddle boats, water trampoline, iceberg, and cooking class.

rhodah

1 review

Food was excellent. Beach club was very clean, drink service was good. They came around with parrots and iguanas for picture opportunities. There were hammocks and chairs and umbrellas were provided. There was also a nice little shopping area and a water park for kids which left the beach quiet and mostly adults.

carollovestrains2

1 review

great location, bad weather.

savvypueblochick

Cozumel- The comedian on the Norwegian Star's funniest joke is this: T-shirt in Mayan is Cozumel. That pretty much sums up this port. We went to Playa Mia which was a little "theme park" like, very clean, but for the cost ($80 head) they don't explain much. You have to "learn" what's included and what's not. First of all, mixed drinks are free, you will need to go to the umbrella hut to get an umbrella (FREE) but tip the dude who installs it, and lunch is a open time free-for-all. The lunch was surprisingly tasty with dozens of choices, fish, chicken, rice, tacos, salads, etc... The swimming area here was the best on the trip thus far, deep blue warm water, however there are some big rocks, so I recommend swim shoes. This is more resort-style with all of the chaise lounges stacked arm-to-arm.

igels3

1 review

Beach break at Playa Mia. Great for the kids. Waterpark is all new and very fun. We did not have the food this time so I don't know about that. Drinks are very weak, but what do you expect. Overall I would say it was a great time for all ages.

PedroPedro

The kids had a true ball. Free paddle, sail boats. Bit crowded, but that did not deter the young atr heart!

Provider: MSC Cruises

redxpanda

We got off the Disney Wonder as soon as they cleared the ship. We were docked at Punta Langosta, near downtown. We easily found the taxi stand in the rear of the port shopping area. A taxi for 5 of us was $25 each way. A little more than I expected. If we could have found another family going there, we would have split it with them. Unfortunately, a cold front was sweeping through the area and it was overcast and rainy off and on all day. We didn't let this get us down. We could have cancelled our day at Mr Sanchos without issue, but we decided to go for it and make up for the bad weather with good food and drinks! And boy, did we ever! We paid a $5 deposit online to book our table on the All Inclusive side and paid the balance in cash when we arrived. They also were willing to take a credit card. When we first got there, we were a little skeptical. I think it was because we got there right as they were opening. They weren't quite ready for people to be showing up. We didn't get a tour, not that there was much going on today. Because of the weather some activities, such as a the water toys, weren't going on. It was too windy and the current was quite strong in the water. As soon as we started ordering drinks and food, the service turned around and we had a GREAT afternoon! In between rain showers we got in the pool and made use of the swim up bar. WE loved it, but it would have been better with some sun! Even with the rain, Mr Sanchos was still a wonderful place to spend the day. When the rain got really bad, we escaped to the big covered restaurant building and tables. Everyone there was nice and welcoming, even some of the people selling the souvenirs. They of course were also trying to push things on you a little, but if you are polite and say no thank you, they generally will leave you be. The facilities were all very clean and they even have attendants in the bathrooms to keep them in order. I thought we would get back to the ship around 3pm and able to rest before dinner. Instead we didn't get back until almost 5! Oops! We had 45 minutes to get ready for dinner!! We had such a good time, we lost track of time!

DebBrown

Great food, strong drinks, wonderful staff and LOTS of fun in the sun!

michbot

1 review

Use of all facilities, food & beverages for the day. Very quiet & relaxing. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jlcarter1975

1 review

We booked the Isla de Passion by power catamaran through Carnival. The water was really choppy that day and we were told when we arrived at the pier that we could cancel our tour and get our money back. Next time I've given that option, I will take it, but we decided to go ahead anyway. They were upfront with us that we couldn't get into the water past our knees and that the water toys, kayaks, etc. were not available for use. The boat ride to the island took twice as long as normal and it took the crew quite a long time to get the boat tied up to the pier once we arrived. The drinks on the island were good and we ate guacamole, pico de gallo and the chicken off of the buffet. The staff was accommodating and tried to take care of us the best they could given the poor weather conditions. It was a nice, white sandy beach with plenty of lounge chairs and tables.

buffy6037

1 review

We did the Deluxe Beach Break at Playa Mia. It was phenomenal. We were able to relax on the beautiful beach, eat delicious food, snorkel and more. Great value!!

Ocjay

1 review

Good excursion, a little overpriced at 79 per adult, 59 for kiddos, beach was nice, included open bar and buffet lunch, buses use were 1st class, didn't like the walk to the bus through the streets of Cozumel, water park/play area for kids is amazing! food was decent, drinks strong, have kayaks, bumble bee boats, Hobbie cats for free use, overall nice excursion at Playa Mia, Cozumel.

cruiseniffer

1 review

I did beach with the rest. Taxi driver took us to the wrong beach, even though the taxi stand manager told her correctly. It terrified my kids, but we got were we needed to. Good beach, nice package.

southtexas

1 review

Took a van to one of the beaches and hotels. Can't remember name. Hotel was nice. Bar was good; food good; beach and water wonderful, but not enough chairs. this was the highlight of our cruise. We usually just get an "all inclusive" resort in Cancun, but since we took 4 others with us, we went the cruise route and this was everyone's favorite destination port.

Blnde at

1 review

Very relaxing, good snorkeling. Buffett was nice.

Mom0511

The Playa Mia beach break was a good experience. Travel to and from the port was very comfortable (AC buses), and easy. I would say it was a bit confusing when we first disembarked the boat trying to figure out where to go (the meeting spot for Playa Mia was tucked back in a back corner). The beach at Playa Mia was nice - not super exotic or luxurious, but nice - white sand, clear water, etc. We used one of the paddle boats and had no problems. The new water park was very popular with our two girls, and preferred over the beach. We lounged in one of the water loungers, which was very nice, while our oldest played in the waterpark. They could use more lounge chairs and tables in this area, but it wasn't very crowded, so we were able to find a place to sit our stuff. The food on the buffet was very good. Authentic and yummy.

Jimyma

1 review

Cozumel is huge and full of lively culture. The beach we went to was "americanized" which was nice for this occasion. We had a lot of fun. Waterslides and a nice big open bar beach for the adults. Warm beautiful water made the beach a perfect paradise. We walked around cozumel after the excursion and had a blast. Just like rocky point it was filled with shops to sell to the american buyer. It was fun but again I usually prefer more cultural ports like barbados or roatan.

big al

Paradise Beach was both inexpensive ( $2 pp) and pool & beach very nice. Food was good, though a bit $$ ( all are $$)..lounge chairs & umbrellas were included...perfect after the Atlantis submarine tour!!

luvplaya40

it was the Deluxe beach and snorkel something operated by Fury. I would give it a 5 but we could only snorkel for 30 minutes and the beach time was less than an hour.

groanergut

Great time. $50 dollars all inclusive. Food, drinks, private beach, water sports. Great day at Playa Mia. Did this on our own.

Perdido Beach Boy

1 review

Free buffet and free drinks. A very beautiful beach, clean and well kept. Very attentive staff.

Honeymooners_with_kids

1 review

Great time just relaxing in the all inclusive area. I would recommend.

yokelridesagain

We got a cab to take all of us to Playa Palancar and wait for the rest of the day for 90 dollars. Officially, I believe they charge 2 dollars per person for chairs at this beach, but they made no attempt to do so. The waiter made a quick pass by when we first arrived and then we never saw him again! (We would have bought something, really.) There are some small rock formations in shallow water off the beach that present pretty good snorkeling opportunities, good for young children even. The beach also has peacocks. This is a lovely beach, clear water, and almost no one there looked like they were from a cruise ship. Great times.

HYDE0497

1 review

We went to Mr. Sanchos and it was awesome. It is a $14 cab ride each way. The beach was clean, the bathrooms, the restraunt, the tables, chairs etc it was great. The food was good from the menu. The food from the little buffet was bland in my opinion.

NatCoPark

1 review

It was a lot of fun and definitely worth the $70 per person. It was long enough and the bottomless drinks were a major plus. Downside: like everything, it was affected by the weather. We couldn't kayak or snorkel because the waters were a bit rough, making it slightly murky.

RevTx

Not our favorite at Playa Mia, a Carnival excursion. Wouldn't choose it again.

blessed70508

1 review

The people were very nice and the price was right. The facilities were good. They have plenty of chairs and umbrellas, a small pool, jacuzzi, changing rooms, outdoor showers, a bar and a some water toys at your disposal. They also make a nice drink:) They will allow you to use the facilities as long as you buy a drink! There are also packages that include all you can eat and drink at reasonable prices as well.

marshhawk

We got a day pass at El Cid, it is withing walking distance of the pier-for 16.00 we had access to the pool, beach area, snorkeling (we had our own equipment) and hot tub. The hotel gave us a 10.00 each food credit when we purchased our pass. We had a great time, saw lots of fish and the food was excellent.

Setexan

1 review

Again, chartered through out travel agent a day pass to Aura Adult Resort and Spa... Great resort, service for a day passer, and location.....

Rnr4ever

1 review

This is where they filmed the Corona beer commercials so the beach was amazing but the staff was pushy trying to sell you stuff and the food was not very good, we have no passion to return to Passion Island.

yaya4Kylie!!

1 review

The beach was "private" for our boat and a few others. It was beautiful and not over-run at all.

Gulf Coast Fanatic

Passion Island, second year in a row! This place is what my definition of Heaven is...seriously. I have ZERO negative things to say about Cozumel and Passion Island. Also kudos to our catamaran people...WONDERFUL time with them as they took us to the island!

tfarr1967

was a 1/4 of what carnival charged with the same REAL FUN

chadsjewel

1 review

We headed to Mr Sanchos Cozumel Beach Club. We had reserved a hanging bed cabana, a massage, and two passes for the all you can drink and eat menu. Amazing location, beautiful water. We swam in the ocean for hours. There is plenty of shopping at the port, as well as at Mr Sanchos. It was a $15 cab ride for us to get there. That is for up to 4 people.

awreaper

Very nice. A nice relaxing stop. Well worth the money, very nice facilities. We are talking about a vacation at this resort in the future.

dz63

1 review

On Tuesday we arrived in Puerta Maya, Cozumel shortly before 9:00 am. Again we were greeted with sunny skies and tropical heat which made spending a day at the beach just the perfect thing to do. Today, we had no private excursions booked; rather we planned to spend a day enjoying the facilities of Paradise Beach. Being this will be our first beach stop, we looked forward to feeling warm, tropical sand between our toes while hearing the peaceful rustle of palm fronds gently swaying in the wind. Add water toys and a cool drink from our collapsible cooler...and we've got paradise! At Paradise Beach, it costs $12/person for use of the water toys and floats and another $2/person for a chair and umbrella. What makes this beach so special is the abundance of inflatable water toys which are located in the ocean. We noticed there were even more water toys since we visited here last in 2007. From the giant 14 foot iceberg to the water trampolines and slides, the boys had an blast somersaulting into the water, slipping, sliding and jumping to their hearts content into the warm ocean water below. The use of kayaks was also included in the price. Our server took our lunch order from the beach and delivered our lunch about 20 minutes later. While we waited, we enjoyed lounging under the shade of tropical palm trees. Our food was delicious--everything tastes yummy under a palm tree! Please Note: Entering the water was quite rocky with sharp rocks. Wearing water shoes here would have been a good idea. We had an awesome day. This was certainly the perfect place for us to go with our DS's.

ValerieChance9

1 review

Great food! Great Drinks! Great Service! They have everything there! My daughter snorkeled.

jmcathome

went to Passion Isle by Catamaran. Took forty five minute ride along coast, great view of coast. Went to private beach and had many ways to kill the day. equipment , games food and drink. On Beach three hours had great time worth the cost of excursion

pingbinks

1 review

Took power catamarran to Passion Island, laid out is sun, spent time in the water. The infaltables in the water left a lot to be desired. They need air. Lunch was weak. To much emphasis/begging on tips from excursion personnel. It was just a beach. Lackluster

fetwstephens

1 review

We went to an Adult Open Bar and Buffet at The Sabor Resort. It was great and snorkeling was the best of the cruise.

disneyfan68

1 review

We arrived in Cozumel by 10:00am. We had a quick breakfast at Cafe Promenade and debarked by 11:00am (10:30am island time). Our excursion for the day was Nachi Cocom Beach Break booked through Island Marketing. We grabbed a cab and arrived at Nachi by 11:00am. As others have said, the driveway is not appealing, but once inside, it is beautiful. We took our family picture with sombreros. It came out nice so of course I bought it. We paid our balance and were brought to our private palapa with 4 chairs. It was near the pool which worked so we could watch the kids. The water and beach was absolutely amazing! It was a picture perfect day. Our waiter was Joseph and were helped by Jesus. We had our first of many drinks right away. The pool was very nice and clean. The hot tub (which we didn't go it) was very hot so they must have fixed it. Again my kids loved the swim up bar and ordering their own drinks. We paid $2.00 for each of them to use the trampoline and they had fun on that. Another picture taken which we purchased. The food was very good too. For appetizers, we got the guacamole and chips, cheese sticks and French fries. All were very good. For lunch we got the tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas and my daughter got a hamburger. We were all to full for dessert but my daughter got the cheesecake (even though she couldn't finish her lunch). We had an awesome day at Nachi and would not hesitate to go back again.

FriscoTravels

1 review

Nachi Cocom was great. Only 100 guests allowed, all-inclusive food and beverage. Some additional fees for wi-fi, trampoline, massage, etc. DEFINITELY do the massage.

Drewboy96

1 review

The beach party was awesome but very busy. Trampolines, slides, etc in the crystal clear water. A lot of fun but had a lot of people. Not enough time either to really play a lot. Moved on to next thing too fast

batgirl911

1 review

We took a 45 minute ride on catamaran to Passion Island. The excursion included a buffet lunch, but we didn't eat. We enjoyed the island.

wbrown

1 review

And we had a beach day in Cozumel since I was just there in February while sailing with Celebrity. I did a buch of research on the internet, but a great Taxi Driver did not take us to the beach we reserved - which was very rocky. He took us to another beach which we enjoyed and then shopping!

Jersey Travelers

It was OK. Nothing special...

klpaylor

1 review

Went to a beach in Cozumel. We had food, drinks and snorkeling included. It was nice, but the beach was not real impressive. Enjoyed the snorkeling tour.

sienna96

1 review

We took a catamaran to our snorkeling area which was a bit crowded. I would have been nice to spread out a little more. Afterwards, the catamaran took us to a private beach with lots of inflatable water slides, etc. the kids loved them. Biggest negative---the excursion was too short. Beach time should be 1-2 hours longer.

margaret mackell

1 review

went to a big beach...swam in pool and in the ocean....boys climbed on big inflated climbing mountain that was out in the water...there were floats and paddle boats.....there was a large roofed over structure that served a nice enough lunch with a Mexican flair...there was a small bar to order drinks during the day,,,there were beach lounge chairs and umbrellas....this was an all day tour and it got very hot

luv2rom

1 review

One in our party went deep sea fishing and had a wonderful experience, and caught fish to boot! Six in our party went to the free beach at Mr. Sanchos, didn't rent anything but ordered drinks and snacks. Had a palapa, chairs, excellent service. Mr. Sanchos has a free side, and an all-inclusive side at this beach and the free side with the purchase of drinks and snacks wasn't all that expensive. Nice place- would go back again.

mighty45

1 review

I did the Playa Mia beach break. It was about 10 minutes from the pier and the excursion got under way very quickly. This excursion included a buffet lunch (hot dogs, fries, chips and salsa, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, fajitas, etc) and it included an open bar which included mixed drinks, soft drinks, and bottled waters, beer; but no shots. The water was nice and there were water trampolines, an inflatable pyramid to climb up and slide down, free kayaks and paddleboats, volleyball, hammocks as well as stuff to pay to do, like snorkel or massages or parasailing. People could check-out a tent for their lounge chairs too.

martinhughes1

All inclusive Passion Island by power Cateraman

DiveMasterMark

1 review

Similarly, for our visit to Cozumel we followed the advice of posters here and booked a day at Nachi Cocom (again through Island Marketing), and a $16 cab ride deposited us at the beach. We enjoyed our day under the shade of our beach tiki, while Manuel kept us in drinks and food. Between the beach, ocean, pool, and bar, we enjoyed our day there, and add our recommendation to others posted here.

theskipper50

1 review

Passion Island By Power Catamaran; 3 hours on a beautiful private beach with awesome food and open bar. Great service, lots of beachy stuff to do or just rest in the shade if you like.

huntcha

Enjoyed the All-inclusive resort booked through Island Marketing. We had plenty of beach time and many activities for the children.

caraboo1236

1 review

Relaxing and was great to have everything included.

Jvjordan

1 review

We went to the private Island. It was great! alcohol included. Have a ton of beach stuff to do and food! I will come here again! it was a blast!!!! If you want sun, good lunch, beach activities this is your spot!!!!

critics0001

Not well organized. It was cloudy to start and then it started to rain. People were not given the option to leave early so you had to get a cab or wait in the rain.

jayscore

1 review

Been there before, will go again!

cruzinlisa

1 review

Best thing we did all trip. Loved the pool.

CookinCruiser

1 review

This was a great place to spend the day. Very nice and new, food and drinks were included as well as sea kayaks, snorkel rental, hammocks, pools, hot tubs and more. It was a beautiful place to spend the day. We've also been to Chankanaab and it was very memorable for our kids - lots of sea life in a secluded lagoon where the kids could play without fear of the waves causing harm. It also has a free sea lion show and other historical areas we rather enjoyed. A great place to also schedule a swim with the dolphins.

kal72

1 review

Just took a taxi to Paradise Beach. $15 cab ride for 10 minutes, $2 per person for a lounger at the beach and a GREAT, warm, clean pool to rinse off in. Great sand for young kids to play in, sandy beach entrance for kids, with a little drop off, but still safe... surf got a little choppy in the afternoon, so we hit the pool.

mhurley0504

1 review

We did the Playa Mia beach break. It was very nice, beach was extremely clean. Had open bar with complimentary lounge chairs and waiters to bring your drinks if you wanted him to.

Normandie84

1 review

We had about twenty minutes on the beach at a resort, since it was in tandem with the Mayan Ruins tour. Definitely DO NOT take this option.

MTLMAN1

1 review

Not at all what was advertised. Beach was full of seaweed, kids not activities non-existing - staff blamed weather conditions being too windy(but other people from cruise that went to Playa Mia had no issues)

olie20

1 review

Resort was well set up to handle crowds. Food was pretty good, easy to get, no lines and plenty of seating. Beach was great, lots of lounges and sun umbrella's. Unlimited drinks meant just that, bartenders were outstanding and mixed just about anything you wanted. Good think NCL didn't have anything to do with setting up the facility. Highly recommended for anyone.

bluesky0527

1 review

Playa Mia beautiful beach!

BeachBumOR

1 review

Had a great time here. All inclusive food, drink, chairs, etc. Only 2 of our group did this excursion. Nice relaxing beach day.

wisconsincruiserx2

1 review

First of all Cozumel was just wonderful. I'd recommend taking a taxi into the main town and explore/shop/have lunch at one of the wonderful restaurants there. The people were so friendly and so wonderful, and the food at the restaurant we ate at was great. Then I would hit the beach until time to get back on the ship. What I would not do is take the double snorkel/Playa Mia beach excursion. I'm a former scuba diver and have been on many, many snorkel/dive trips. This is how our trip went. They packed maybe 80 people on the boat, many inexperienced and many older folks. They took us to Palancar reef. By the time we arrived the weather had worsened and the waves were impressive. Instead of jumping in and checking out the conditions themselves, they had people just start jumping in and did not require that the life vests be inflated. Once we were in the water it became apparent that a dangerous current was flowing and the waves were so huge that most of the people were unable to swim at all. Some people started to panic. After about 20 minutes we were told to get back on board and just imagine the scene of around 80 people, many out of shape and older, attempting to climb a ladder out of the churning ocean with waves crashing them into the ladder. I was very surprised that someone didn't get hurt. We were than taken to a second reef area closer to the beach, but many were too scared to get back into the water. The workers on this vessel needed to check water conditions prior to taking people out- especially in those numbers- and should have taken us somewhere else to begin with. This trip should be limited to thirty or so people also! After the snorkel portion of the trip you are taken to an extremely crowded beach, with horrible water, that is dirty and cold and given a small lunch. You get to spend maybe 40 minutes at the beach. People are given free drinks at the beach and also on the way home. If you have kids be aware that many adults use this opportunity to drink their way into ill behavior.

citasocita

1 review

There were 7 cruise ships in port when we were here. This private beach only allowed 100 people per day! It was absolutely beautiful!! My husband and son were snorkeling and found several conch shells in the ocean!!

Cerumen

1 review

We decided before we went to go to Mr Sanchos. This place was fabulous. The food was far better than anything any of us had on the cruise ship. And they kept the drinks coming pretty much without even having to ask ever. Water was beautiful and lots of activities nearby if you wanted to do that.

jcriner1969

1 review

Nice port, port people were very helpful getting a cab and telling us the price.

Rizzorp

We opted for the Playa Mia Beach Break in the end....open bar, sand, water, water toys etc.... we have down this one before and overall it was still a fun day. Only negative thing was that the bottom was mostly rock so it was a little tough on your feet there were spots of sand you just had negotiate the rocks.

texsand

The third port was Cozumel. We chose to do the basic Playa Mia beach break through RCCL. The beach park was nice, the area clean, and the staff friendly, and while not a bad day, it did not compare to the 5-star experience in Jamaica. We did play with the paddle boats and enjoyed the beach. They did not have any motorized rentals which disappointed us. We were under the impression they would be available and had hoped to rent some jet skis or to parasail.

JoAnn&Mike

Mr. Sancho's was wonderful!!! Beautiful beaches - water not as pretty as the Bahamas or St. Thomas - but still pretty. We did the all inclusive side of Mr. Sancho's. The service was second to none!! The food was delicious and the drinks were bottomless. You would love this resort!!!

jvteach77

We made reservation at Mr. Sanchos for a beach day and we were very glad we did. We did the All-inclusive, which included food, table, chairs, drinks (both regular and alcoholic), hammocks, and a floating bed. The food was good as were the drinks. Julio was our server and he did a great job. The drinks were not too strong and definitely not watered down, so we were very happy with them. The kids loved the water park, which was $12 extra per person. They also loved the pool. After arriving we had to walk past several vendors who were persistent in asking us to buy things, but we said no and kept walking, so it wasn't a problem. We had to run the same gauntlet on the way out, but it wasn't too bad. They took our picture as soon as we arrived and later wanted to sell us the picture for $15 or $30 framed. As we left they dropped the price to $10 unframed, but we passed on it.

jimneda

1 review

We went to Mr Sanchos beach club for the all inclusive option, for $50pp it was just as many other reviews have described, good food and drinks flowing. Just don't get too excited about seeing perfect blue water there, the day we arrived it was a bit churned up and blue green, the water was a bit cool for just hanging out with a drink, I found the swimming pool a better option. $15 cab ride to or from the port.

eastloveswest09

1 review

The beach was a great location about 5 miles away from the pier and set-up was very nicely done. We were the only ship in port so the crowds were non-existent. Snorkeling was fabulous. Having all inclusive was great to not have to rent a chair, umbrella of the likes. The pier entertainment, restaurants, shopping were all very interesting, fun and enjoyable. Could have stayed longer.

Jvjoe

1 review

Horrible beach. Seemed like a cheap public beach. Water was brownish like sometimes can be on Lake Michigan... We liked Labadee much, much better...

karajeboo

On Cozumel we went to the all-inclusive Mr Sancho's beach. Fantastic choice!!! It was not crowded, the drinks and food were all delicious and the service was great! It didn't hurt that we were with another family so our kids had companions to play with. This would not have been as enjoyable if it were just our family of three. Also, the beautiful, clean pool had a swim up bar and the kids loved it, too!

FreddyFunFunFun

1 review

The beach was really pretty we didn't really spend that much time on the beach other than getting out from snorkeling. They had a pool at the beach club and lounge chairs to use. The restaurant there was amazing. Probably one of the best meals we had on the whole trip and great margaritas. The Caribe Lemonade was also delicious.

Woody 113

Great Beach, Great service,Great Food

denbroncs

This place has turned into an all-inclusive. I arrived at 3 p.m. & they tried to sell me (for $50/ person) all you can drink/eat scam - even though they knew we were only there for 2 hours. Huge tarps with tables underneath cover what used to be a beautiful beach. If I hadn't taken a taxi to meet the rest of my group, I would have gone somewhere else.

lovesthebeachmom

1 review

small, rocky beach, clear water and good for snorkelling. Fabulous food, a little pricey, but then you got giant servings. We went to Nachi Com before, and regretted not doing it again.

brookelyn234

We LOVED IT!!!!

AndrewSchwark

1 review

Went to Playa Uvas for an all inclusive snorkeling day at the beach. Food was great, drinks were great and kept coming, and snorkeling was average. The hot sauce was really hot but soo good.

rutgers1

1 review

This place is incredible. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer. Prior to the trip, I read that it was not the type of place you could experience in one day -- and that was definitely the case. However, we made the most of our time there and were able to have a great deal of fun. We started out by traveling the underground river (don't worry, only parts are underground). From there, we staked out a great spot on the most beautiful beach that I have ever seen. We watched the educators release several sea turtles, and then we enjoyed a yummy lunch. We spent the remainder of the day relaxing by the lagoon.

surfawahine

1 review

Walked off ship, asked taxi driver to take us to a nice beach, good food and drinks and ended up at a nice beach club. Spent most of the day snorkeling, finding shells, drinks were fantastic and food was great too.

rustyred1990

1 review

The Caribe resort beach included a free tequila tasting which was very fun. However, the beach was manmade and not very pretty. It was basically built on the rocky coast. We were given snorkel equipment and told there would be a reef. there was basically some sunken concrete with a few fish around it. NOT impressed. What really frustrated me was the lack of competition at Puerta Maya, where our ship docked. There were only two competing lines, and neither was able to negotiate on their prices, which were excessively high. I would have preferred a place with independent operators who could have lowered the price. I had two choices. Get screwed really hard by the cruise line, or get screwed by the duopolisitic excursion agencies.

Mimi A

We wanted another reef snorkeling adventure, but for this excursion there were too many participants to be able to snorkel freely without constantly trying to avoid others. Also, the water was deeper (not able to see as much coral/fish close-up). Location was at the Cozumel National Marine Park. The catamaran then took us to Playa Mia for lunch (included)/beach break. Unlimited drinks were available (complimentary) after snorkeling. Cost $79.99 pp.

Mr and Mrs C

Nice beach, great swim up bar, great drinks, great service, and great food. We had a great day here. We got 3 taxis for our group, at $4 per person one way. The first person we asked in port wanted us to pay $15 per person, luckily I had read on CC about how much I should be paying, just walk a bit further!

fergusonvt

Catamaran picked us at on the ship pier and brought us out to the reef to snorkel. All equipment was provided. Soda and water were provided prior to the Snorkel which was about 1 hour. After the snorkel on the way to Playa Mia beach resort free beer, rum punch and margarita's were provided. At the beach resort we were served lunch which consisted of a ham and cheese sandwhich, salad, french fries and fresh fruit. Free alcohol was also provided at the resort. After lunch were were allowed to use the beach and pool facilities. The same catamaran brought us back to the ship's pier at the end of the tour. Great tour!

Cruisingwithkids30

1 review

I recommend this for people of all ages with kids of all ages. They have a nice manicured play area with a soccer field, snorkling, pool, games, huge outdoor eating area, water sports, and outdoor bar. Kids under 4 are free. My kids loved playing in the sand and enjoyed the outdoor play area. The buffet was good. After a long day at the beach, the food was delicious. The bathrooms were EXTREMELY clean, which is great. Overall, this was a fun, family friendly, safe, and clean excursion. We will do it again.

persians2

1 review

Weak drinks, mediocre food, misrepresent snorkel gear. Only let you use it for 1 hour, was supposed to be all day!

lifesabeachum

Nachi Cocum was FABULOUS. Easy taxi ride and truly was all you can eat-all you can drink. Not crowded at all. Private palapa huts were readily available with fairly attentive waiters to bring drinks and food to your palapa hut.

eel

Great AI experience. Fantastic food and drinks. Nice and relaxing.

Jonk67

1 review

What can I say? A short ride on a comfortable air conditioned bus leads to a beautiful white sand beach. All day an attentive cabana boy fetches whatever you want to drink and the buffet is available all day, both included in the price. Book your tickets through the ship or cruise line website to save half off the price.