Cozumel ATV Adventure Excursion Reviews

Cozumel ATV Adventure cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Off-road on an ATV adventure across bumpy terrain and through sandy beaches to Cozumel's coastline for the best views of Mexico.
Member Image InTheWASide
Nov 2016
Awesome time! Beach portion should be vendor free down on the sand. Be up in the walking areas and peddle your stuff...
Read InTheWASide's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Phaynes1
Oct 2016
We booked our tours ourselves through http://cozumel-tours.com they offered good prices and a wide variety of activities. We found out as we left port that the day we would be there had changed and they were able to change everything last minute by phone. The ATV ride was exciting and our guide Maria was the best. She was always checking that we were doing OK and was very knowledgeable about the area. She even offered me her sunglasses when I forgot to bring goggles and took several pictures of us on the tour. Afterwards she helped us make arrangements for the rest of the day. If we go back again, I would definitely ask for her.
Read Phaynes1's full Empress of the Seas cruise review
Provider: http://cozumel-tours.com
Member Image Covergirlaka19
Sep 2016
It was my first time on an ATV and it was a great experience. They let you rent GoPros so you'll have great video of the experience.
Read Covergirlaka19's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Member Image bridget13269
Aug 2016
Very professional and so much fun, but wear something you don't mind getting ruined, you get covered in mud, but end up at a swimming pool to clean up and have a drink.
Read bridget13269's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Diva01saling
Jun 2016
This was so much fun I am ready to go again. The ride, mud and speed then over to a beautiful beach for unlimited drinks. OKKIE DOKIE was always on time with another drink! I got a massage there as well much cheaper than on the ship and then relaxed under the sun. This day could not have been any better.
Read Diva01saling's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image papamikeinaz
Jun 2016
very nice set up, we drove ATV's for 20 minutes 3 times and took a break in between each session. What made the breaks great was the small lessons on their culture, plant life and food. I would do this again.
Read papamikeinaz's full Disney Fantasy cruise review
Provider: Disney Cruise Line
Member Image mo the magnificent
May 2016
felt rushed at ATV. 8 hours is too long for an excursion. missed out on all of cozumel. boat to travel to playa del carmen then a van ride to the location. then another van ride to the next location. fun though. wouldn't do it again.
Read mo the magnificent's full Carnival Sensation cruise review
Member Image kenandkimcruise
May 2016
Awesome -- It is definitely exciting and just plain fun. You are then taken to a beach where locals try to sell you stuff but they don't harass you. Just say no. But I couldn't say no to Sol beer. so I had a few. Then back to the ship -- Awesome!!!!
Read kenandkimcruise's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image tomyduece
May 2016
Very informative and the guides we ver knowledgeable and proud of their heritage. It was safe and well thought through, but because we arrived late we had to leave earlier than to enjoy the snorkel aspect of the excursion.
Read tomyduece's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image starfirelb
Feb 2016
Had a great time on the ATV Jungle Adventure. My wife loved it. This was the first time for her to be on a atv. I think for her. It was the best excursion on this cruise.
Read starfirelb's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Member Image firefighterman
Dec 2015
Port of Call Cozumel, Mexico we did RC sponsor ATV and Beach. Great time, awesome ride, beach was fun wished we could have stayed longer. (The beach is call San Francisco Resort) .
Read firefighterman's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Loveyouatdisney
Dec 2015
Loved it! Got very dirty and had a great time. The snorkel afterwards wasn't great
Read Loveyouatdisney's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image BRGirl816
Sep 2015
I've never been on an ATV before, so I have to say that I was initially quite scared. Once I "somewhat" got used to it, I really liked it. After that we spent about two hours at a beautiful beach club. This was great!
Read BRGirl816's full Independence of the Seas cruise review
Member Image randysw
Aug 2015
great crew led this. everything was great including getting caught in a thunderstorm on the way back
Read randysw's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Ryns
Aug 2015
Atv adventure was fun. I got muddy and enjoyed every minute of it. Exploring the Mayan cave was short, but neat. Got to see some fossils and some bats. Ended with snorkeling on a moderately private beach, saw lots of fish and stingrays and lobsters.
Read Ryns's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image mmira
Jun 2015
The staff at the ATV adventure site were rude.
Read mmira's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image DEGT24
May 2015
The ATV ride was excellent. The staff operating it was also excellent. The ATVs were only 2 months old and in great condition. It was easy to learn how to use them. our only complaint was the beach stop. There were to many sharp rocks in the water.
Read DEGT24's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image 1stimecruiser
Apr 2015
It was fun for first time ATV'ers. We had a very good time but would not choose this excursion next time we visit. It included about an hour of ATV and at least another 1.5 hours at the beach.
Read 1stimecruiser's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Member Image DEAN GUNN
Mar 2015
We felt conflicted on this tour. It implied you traveled through the jungle but it really went around on about a five-acre course. The guides were so great it made the course fun. The "lunch at the beach" had one drawback that our guide corrected ( thanks Pedro!). A waiter from Wilson's bar brought us three tequila shots ( our guide who could not drink so I had his shot, my wife, and me ). We had told him we did not want any shots; I'd just gotten a double margarita after all. The waiter insisted "it's on the house." This turned out to be a scam because the bar manage hit me up for $24 ( and they weren't full shots; more like two-thirds ). I advised manager his waiter told us ( our guide too) it was on the house. About an hour later we were sitting with the cab drivers outside the resort and the owner of the Wilson bar and our guide found to to refund our money. I told the owner , "Hey , we drank the booze and I'll pay for it" he would not take no for an answer. Overall the port of Cozumel was great but watch out for all the "hungry eyes" pushing photo-ops and other gimmicks. We scored some of our best shopping deals in Cozumel.
Read DEAN GUNN's full Seven Seas Navigator cruise review
Provider: Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Member Image eileendenny
Mar 2015
A relief to get off the ship! Fun! A relief to get off the ship! Fun!A relief to get off the ship! Fun!A relief to get off the ship! Fun!A relief to get off the ship! Fun!
Read eileendenny's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image CanonCruise23
Mar 2015
we did the ATV and Cave tour thru WildTours. We had ATVd twice before in Cozumel and this was our all time favorite. Fun on the ATV and nice to stop and jump into the water at the cave
Read CanonCruise23's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image emsmith175
Nov 2014

Irving and Mario were our guides and they were both so friendly and professional. Irving spoke extremely clear English and was so friendly and knowledgeable! The ATV adventure was fun, I would not recommend for anyone who is a beginner on ATV's as it is pretty intense once you get off road. But I would recommend for anyone wanting to try something challenging and fun!

Read emsmith175's full Carnival Paradise cruise review
Member Image kbeamer
Oct 2014

The ATV adventure was a lot of fun. I was hoping we could go a bit faster and get away from the group but they kept you together, we still enjoyed it. They provide you with a lot of information before hand and driving the ATV was easy even for a beginner.

Read kbeamer's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Member Image flysqd2001
Sep 2014

we took the ATV jungle trip……and it was a blast riding along the narrow trails and splashing through the mud……the beach part was a little bit of a disappointment…..but was still nice…..we would've enjoyed a longer ride as well as a more secluded beach…..but the guides were awesome (Mario & Irving & the bus driver Casper)…..they educated us about the Mayans (as they were direct descendants) & their way of life as well as their language……the whole area around the debarkation area of the cruise ships was a bit touristy but that was to be expected……there was alot of shopping (not my thing but wife LOVED IT)….everyone was beyond helpful & everyone speaks very good english….

Read flysqd2001's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image i8ahonda
Not Rated
Sep 2014

The guides were humorous and accommodating for everyone even the women you wouldn't think would ever do something like this. One of my party had never been on an atv before and had the time of his life on this tour. Bring cash though we went to a little beach resort after we were done and were bored because I didn't wanna risk using my credit card in mexico. The tequila was the best ive ever had.

Read i8ahonda's full Carnival Breeze cruise review