St. Thomas Scuba - certified Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Thomas Shore Excursions > Scuba - certified

Excursions geared for certified scuba divers offer dives into St. Thomas' waters to visit gardens of coral and schools of unique marine life.

redjellybean

Good -

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

hscohn

They allowed us to go along on my son's certification dives as he was the last one to get his C card.

CAS_J

1 review

On This dive trip the water was a bit choppy, and the reef site we went to was not a vivid as I would have liked. But the Dive Master said that early summer (June) was not a great time as the reef is still in the winter stage. She said it gets a lot better in the fall & winter. After the first dive, the dive boat had mechanical issues and we had to wait from them to send someone from the dive shop to make repairs.
( extra surface time) The second dive site ( Navy Barges) was a much better dive. a lot of sea life.
a very nice dive.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

Kryssa

1 review

The whole family went to Coki beach for the day. My brother and I did 2 great dives with Peter and Michelle from Coki Beach Dive Shop and everyone else enjoyed the great beach. With only one ship in port, it wasn't crowded, and they were able to rent chairs and snorkeling equipment and have lunch and drinks served by a lovely waitress. The only downside to this day was that they really pack in the people for the taxis and we were the 3rd and last stop. A little frustrating when you woke up early to start your day in port and you feel like you are on a public bus making stops for other people.

daniel boone

Good, personalized dive with divemaster Morgan at Coki Beach. Very reasonably priced.

need2bespoiled

1 review

On St Thomas I went diving (Aquaaction, I'd recommend this small out of the way dive shop) and my partner headed to St. John. It's hard to add anything that you can't find elsewhere about St. Thomas.

redjellybean

5 divers - great dives

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

mrscarnival

1 review

two tank dive, reef dives. My first ocean dives, staff fun and safety conscious

cowprintrabbit

St Thomas -- We went diving to Coki Beach using one of the ship excursions. It was a nice beach dive over the east reef. Simple and easy to get to and from the ship. Fair price, nothing fancy or too stressful.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

borg1of2

Scuba was OK. It was off-season and they took us to the closet place possible. One stop for two dives. Walked around the pier area and that is all we did. Wouldn't mind going back, but will look for non-ship scuba or get to the other side of the island for beach day.

Provider: Disney Cruise Line