Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

St. Martin Catamaran Tour Excursion Reviews

St. Martin Catamaran Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Board a catamaran and prepare for an excellent excursion as you tour tropical St. Martin -- it is sure to be an informative, relaxing and very enjoyable day.
Member Image seagypsea
Not Rated
Jan 2015

This was our 3rd or 4th trip on the Golden Eagle. They always do an awesome job and the crew is outstanding. I always look forward to this island and excursion and will continue to do this every time I go. It's a great sail out to Maho and I got a great shot of a plane going right over the Cat. I don't snorkel so I just grab a noodle and jump in until they make us get back on and then we go to a beach and I do the same thing.

Read seagypsea's full Regal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image barrycruiser
Dec 2014

This trip to Saint Martin we opted to give the kids their first ocean-based snorkeling experience. There’s truly nothing like sailing through the Philipsburg, SM’s Great Bay in a catamaran on a beautiful Caribbean day that makes you want to move there forever… After the cruise was over, both kids proclaimed the snorkeling in Little Bay, our first destination that day, to be their favorite part of the cruise. Unfortunately for me, even though this day happened to also be my birthday, my luck didn’t prevent me from carving several gashes in my lower right leg on some of the rocks while I tried to clean out my diving mask. Only when I got back to the boat and my wife noticed me about to bleed all over the deck did I notice anything amiss. However, the good folks crewing the catamaran patched me up and I was none the worse. After snorkeling was finished, they continued on around the southern tip of the island past Cay Bay to Cole Bay for some beach time.

Read barrycruiser's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image christee52
Feb 2014

Better than St Thomas. Guide was excellent.

Read christee52's full Royal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image wendel171
Mar 2013
cannot blame the tour for murky water that day - so they dropped food in water, and the fish surrounded us accordingly. most beautiful and built up island as well.
Read wendel171's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image cruise4msjg
Dec 2012
Wonderful catamaran experience. Snorkeling was great this trip. The beach was nice, private area. Excellent experience. Friendly staff on the boat.
Read cruise4msjg's full Norwegian Sun cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image seagypsea
Nov 2012
We did the Maribella Catamaran tour. They took us all the way down the coast to the French side and then turned around and came back. We stopped for a snorkel tour. Not much fish or coral but a great place to hang around on a noodle for awhile. Then we went to a beach. The crew set up a Bocci ball tourney. We just stayed in the water. They served snacks in the form of a baguette with cheese and ham, they also had chips and salsa, crackers and cream cheese and fruit. Drinks were rum punch (weak), rum and coke, beer. We stopped in front of the airport so we could see a plane land and takeoff. The crew again was good. However the "spokesman" became very annoying. He kept repeating things over and over because he was going to quiz us at the end and award prizes. He was trying to hard to get us all into partying mode and quite frankly we just weren't the loud and noisy crowd. Overall it was still a good excursion.
Read seagypsea's full Norwegian Sun cruise review