Ketchikan Lighthouses, Totems and Eagles Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Ketchikan Shore Excursions > Lighthouses, Totems and Eagles

Take in the breathtaking seascape as you witness an abundance of local wildlife and learn about the area's history and culture.

petals1958

1 review

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! We booked this tour on the cruise. I would rather went to do anything else then this lame tour. The Captian of this boat who thought his lame jokes were funny and kept telling them , which was worst. If I wanted a talk about the homes on the shore line , it would of been great. He got short and sarcastic when we didn't see the eagles and their nest right of the bat. totems were ok and the one light was a light house.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

Cooley Consumers

This was a GREAT tour!
We are driven a short distance from the ship to a double deck boat to tour the habour. Wow!! We saw a LOT of bald eagles and the captain/guide was very knowledgeable. The 2 guys who assisted could not have been nicer or more helpful. We saw a black bear cub (going after trash, of course!) and seals. This was just a bay/harbour tour, but was very nice and complete.

EVERYONE on the boat enjoyed Totem, the captain's puppy. "Please don't feed my dog" (as though that was going to happen!). There were two dogs: Totem and another pup and they went from person to person to get a pet. The dogs added a LOT to the at home, friendliness feeling that we all got.

I highly recommend this tour.

Provider: Princess Cruises