Aruba ATV Rental Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Aruba Shore Excursions > ATV Rental

Discover the natural beauty of Aruba at an adventurous pace. An ATV rental allows you to explore parts of the island that you might not otherwise reach.

pinksugar

Was the Best Excursion ever!! We booked before we left with company called, Kini Kini. Awesome ATV Tour!! Picked us up at soon as off the ship took us to location where to start the tour. Only like 6 ATV's in our tour which made it great! Not Crowded! We rode doubled on 1 ATV, my husband drove and I took pictures. We got to ride these ATV's on the road! That was cool. Then we visited 3 places. 1st stop was the Catholic Chapel which our guide told us all about it's history. Then we went to the Gold Mining Ruins. He explained the history of it to us also. Very cool place. The waves were so huge here and were hitting the rocks making for great pictures!! There were stones places everywhere where people had made their own rock formation. We made us one, even though we were alone we included our children in our formation. Then off to the Natural Pool. This place was GREAT! The ride to get here was amazing!! If your scared of heights I do Not suggest going here! It's high up. Then once there gotta walk down to the natural pool area. The waves were like 10 feet high so we were not able to get into the water, which was fine because with the waves crashing into the rocks we got some incrediable pictures!! The water was very clear aqua colored!! This was an amazing tour and If I'm ever in the area of Aruba again I'd for sure do it again!! :)

Provider: Independent Operator