Roatan Golf Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Roatan Shore Excursions > Golf

Golfers will enjoy the ample landing areas, gently undulating greens, and stunning views of the Caribbean and barrier reef while playing 18 holes.

SouthLyonCruiser

This golf course has a great layout and when it is finally completed will rate 6 stars at that time. But, for now, I can only rate it four out of six. The sand traps are many and well located but they play like hard pan as the sand is almost nonexistent. The greens and fairways are some of the best I have played on. The greens are a little slow, which is fine with me as I am an aggressive putter and don't like to see my ball sail ten feet past the pin if I miss. The greens didn't have an unrepaired ball mark on them. My caddie had a poor grasp of English but this was not a problem except for casual conversation. The pro shop is not completed so they work out of a small space that has few golf items to purchase.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line