St. Thomas Scuba Diving Excursion Reviews

St. Thomas Scuba Diving cruise excursion
Overall Rating
See an abundance of tropical aquatic life and coral on a scuba dive off of the shore of St. Thomas.
Member Image coldsteal
1 review
Feb 2015
They are the same guys the ship uses and a reduced cost. I could get 2 tanks for what CC charged for 1 tank. The exact dive. Peter is the owner and he knows his stuff.
Read coldsteal's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Coki Diving
Member Image ScubaSteve46231
1 review
Sep 2014
We had a spectacular time. See my review for all the details about it. I hate the 150 character minimum on this thing. I will never book an excursion through the cruise line.
Read ScubaSteve46231's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Blue Island Divers
Member Image hscohn
Dec 2013

We talked to Ana and arranged for a custom Scuba diving excursion. My son was able to get his Padi Scuba Diver certification in just the 1 (long) day. (having read the 1st 3 chapters in the book over the previous week or two). My wife and daughter and I were able to hang out at their beach and pool at the Bluebeard resort while they were doing the pool work and then go on his certification dives with him in the afternoon. The water was about a 5 out of 10 for clarity. Fish about 6 out of 10. Staff 10 out of 10. Coral 7 out of 10. We saw a big lobster, giant puffer fish. Some rays, an eel and a school of giant tarpon. Overall a very nice custom tour that was exactly what we wanted/needed. Transportation and drinks were provided with a smile.

Read hscohn's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review