St. Thomas Scuba Diving Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Thomas Shore Excursions > Scuba Diving

See an abundance of tropical aquatic life and coral on a scuba dive off of the shore of St. Thomas.

hscohn

We talked to Ana and arranged for a custom Scuba diving excursion. My son was able to get his Padi Scuba Diver certification in just the 1 (long) day. (having read the 1st 3 chapters in the book over the previous week or two). My wife and daughter and I were able to hang out at their beach and pool at the Bluebeard resort while they were doing the pool work and then go on his certification dives with him in the afternoon. The water was about a 5 out of 10 for clarity. Fish about 6 out of 10. Staff 10 out of 10. Coral 7 out of 10. We saw a big lobster, giant puffer fish. Some rays, an eel and a school of giant tarpon. Overall a very nice custom tour that was exactly what we wanted/needed. Transportation and drinks were provided with a smile.

Provider: Independent Operator