St. Kitts Island tour Excursion Reviews

St. Kitts Island tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
With a population hovering around 35,000, the small island of St. Kitts is a gem of the Caribbean. Home to a plethora of beautiful beaches, the island also holds Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, the largest fortress ever built in the Eastern Caribbean and among the best preserved in the Americas.
Member Image colewade
Apr 2016
Greys Island Tour ($48) offered an incredible tour that included what I consider to be four blockbuster sites: Romney Manor and Carabelle Batik, Brimstone Hill Fortress, Timothy Hill with views of the peninsula and Nevis and two hours at Frigate Bay beach. We had a wonderful lunch of Jerk Chicken Pasta (One the best thinks I have ever tasted) down the beach from Carambola at Jamrock Cafe. I was surprised to see monkeys in every part of the island. The guide pointed out cashew, papaya, and mango trees, and a 400 year old Saman Tree. This was my favorite tour of the cruise. St. Kitts is stunningly beautiful with a proper guide that will get you out on the island.
Read colewade's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Provider: Greys Island Tours
Member Image Bikerboy32
Mar 2016
We took a bus ride to see the island visiting the famous viewpoint where the two Seas(Atlantic Oceon and Caribbean Sea)/almost meet!Bus ride was bumpy and steep in parts be warned!The guide was good however and we enjoyed the air conditioned ride!No walking is necessary on this tour!
Read Bikerboy32's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image DaniDanielle
Beautiful scenery
Read DaniDanielle's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Chelly04
Mar 2016
A lovely driver who was informative, he supplied plenty of soft drinks and rum punch!
Read Chelly04's full Britannia cruise review
Provider: P&O Cruises
Member Image scghome
Feb 2016
Grabbed a tour after getting off the ship for $20 per person for a whole island tour in a comfortable van, not an open air jitney. Wonderful tour, guide was excellent although some of his facts were not correct (Alexander Hamilton did NOT write the Declaration of Independence) but the stop at the Batik was very nice. The labor that goes into making the patterns on fabrics is incredible and a must see.
Read scghome's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image lperkins1420
Feb 2016
Great Tour
Read lperkins1420's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image janewe
Jan 2016
Without a doubt the highlight of our Cruise. Don't look for air conditioned bus, his is very basic, bench seats. He takes you places others don't. Very friendly. A rustic tour in a rustic 7 seater at least 6 hours for about $45 with beers, soda and a bbq chicken lunch on the beach. Can't be beat!
Read janewe's full Celebrity Eclipse cruise review
Provider: Royston
Member Image Nessa1dc
Jan 2016
Excellent Tour Guide and Tour. The beginning was very disorganized...but once we got on our bus...it was great.
Read Nessa1dc's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image vesselinv
Jan 2016
Beautiful scenery but the island as a whole is sort of filthy.
Read vesselinv's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Member Image TCPP
Jan 2016
Detailed tour of whole island
Read TCPP's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Annies tour
Member Image HottyToddyCruzer
Dec 2015
Loved this island tour even though I didn't get to see the fort. We got close but they wouldn't let us out of the van unless we all paid 10 dollars. I only wanted to get some pictures of the outside but it was a no go. We did see an old plantation where they produced rum from molasses. We also stopped to 'shop' at a manor house but my husband and I were not interested in paying 15 dollars to go inside and shop. We could have done away with this stop IMO. Otherwise the tour made me want to visit again.
Read HottyToddyCruzer's full Royal Princess cruise review
Provider: Scott
Member Image alakatski
Dec 2015
brief tour of the island which took us past the major landmarks. it was adequate but served our purposes of seeing the island in a short amount of time
Read alakatski's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image VRMullins
Dec 2015
Island Windjammers gives you access to many beautiful, island beaches and towns the larger cruise ships cannot access! (At least parts of the island)
Read VRMullins's full Sagitta cruise review
Provider: Island Windjammers
Member Image efinzo
Nov 2015
Scenes of St Kitts tour $$45.75 we took this tour as our scheduled tour to Nevis was cancelled at the last minute. The bus was awful had to sit sideways the whole tour absolutely no leg room. seating was two on one side and singles on the other. Unfortunately we got the two front singles, Bob had to cluib over the mechanical compartment to get to his seat and I had absolutely no room for my feet and had to sit sideways. The botanical garden didn't exist. I don't know how they can advertise "a photographers dream" maybe it was a nightmare. The home was interesting enough and so was the ride but other than that Not worth it, and off the ship tours were $20
Read efinzo's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image joeymilo
Nice Island
Read joeymilo's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image joeymilo
Oct 2015
Nice place but not much there
Read joeymilo's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image kevingastreich
Oct 2015
Island native Agatha gave us a great tour of the island. $90.00 for just the four of us in an air conditioned van. It was educational and fun.
Read kevingastreich's full Oosterdam cruise review
Provider: Agatha
Member Image SusieKIslandGirl
Oct 2015
We saw so much. Javin took us to areas where he grew up and knew the area well. We saw the lava rocks on the beach, hiked a trail through the rainforest and snorkeled where there was a sunken ship. We then had a beach stop with tasty rum and snacks. A great day!!!
Read SusieKIslandGirl's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Provider: MyIslandTours by Javin
Member Image travelinggypsy
Awesome tour had fun!
Read travelinggypsy's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Provider: Greys Tours
Member Image kimber9999
Oct 2015
great tour, lots of history and explanation
Read kimber9999's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Robert (forget tour company name, found in port)
Member Image mamawsnest
Sep 2015
Very enjoyable. York was very informative and helpful with the wheelchair.
Read mamawsnest's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image rachelroset
Sep 2015
Booked a tour with Island Paradise Tours - the Rosevelt Special. Loved it. Saw the whole island, learned a lot about the island from Merlyn and went to a fantastic beach. Truly a great day and a great port.
Read rachelroset's full Independence of the Seas cruise review
Member Image VEGAS-CRUISER
Aug 2015
Beulah provided a great tour
Read VEGAS-CRUISER's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: island marketing
Member Image deetravel
Jul 2015
I had a lot of difficulty finding something accessable in St. Kitts I emailed a lot of companies but no one seemed able to offer anything my Dad could do. A number of companies I contacted recommended Perera tours; who indicated that they could do a tour and my Dad would be able to get into their van and they could take his wheelchair. However we were disappointed in St. Kitts when my Dad could not physically get into the van. So my parents stayed in port and hung out on the ship while me and my husband went on the tour. The tour was ok but not what we were expecting and I would not recommend this company. The tour bus was an old taxi bus with very small uncomfortable seats and the driver had to turn the AC off to make it up hills. The tour itself was a bit too long but interesting we visited Romney Manor, Brimstone Hill and the Black Rocks with the option to be dropped at a beach and picked up later. After seeing the beach everyone who had asked to go to the beach decided not to bother; it was very small and crowded.
Read deetravel's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Perrera Tours
Member Image jdclark56
Jul 2015
Best excursion of the trip. Michael was our guide. He was very informative and had a great sense of humor. Enjoyed visiting the plantations and seeing the island. Very comfortable and enjoyable.
Read jdclark56's full Independence of the Seas cruise review