Cozumel Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party cruise excursion
Overall Rating
This boat-and-beach shore excursion is the perfect mix for those who want a little bit of everything under the sun.
Member Image zippywilliam
Dec 2016
We always take this excursion every time we sail into Cozumel. The snorkeling is long enough for me to be in the water and there were plenty of fish to see. The Catamaran was a nice party boat with plenty of free drinks and the beach was perfect for my 14 with lots of water toys (all include in price) and there were plenty of chairs or tables to sit at. I love this excursion. Perfect for family from kids to senior citizen. You didn't have to snorkel if you didn't want to. It was short enough to just watch. Love the party/ dancing part on the way back to the ship. Fun Fun Fun!
Read zippywilliam's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image TXRN1966
Dec 2016
We were on the Fury catamaran snorkel and beach combo excursion. This is our second time doing this excursion and we will definitely do it again. The trip to the snorkel area was quick. The guides on the snorkeling part were friendly and helpful. The beach is private and not crowded. The hamburger lunch costs extra but was big enough for two. The margaritas at the beach and on the boat were free and plentiful. They have many water toys/rides at the beach,kayaks and floaties. Plenty of lounge chairs and covered tables.
Read TXRN1966's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Member Image arelyb
Dec 2016
This was the best excursion ever! It was so fun, there weren't much fish around at the snorkeling but it was fun.
Read arelyb's full Carnival Freedom cruise review
Member Image sckal
Dec 2016
Snorkeling not so great but beach time was nice and staff tried really hard to make sure everyone had a great time.
Read sckal's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Member Image golf1278
Dec 2016
Fun catamaran sail to great snorkeling near a beach, which surprised me. From there we went to a beach where kayaking, swimming, food and drinks were provided along with lounge chairs to simply relax. Angel led us and took great care of us.
Read golf1278's full Regal Princess cruise review
Member Image dumplin48
Nov 2016
Loved the experience. Beach, water and snorkeling was great, as were the margaritas.
Read dumplin48's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Member Image DebraParmley
Nov 2016
My favorite part of the cruise. Riding on a 65 ft catamaran and then snorkeling and then time on the beach to ourselves. There were only ten on the boat so we saw many fish and didn't scare them away. Perfect weather and great crew on the boat. Highly recommend!
Read DebraParmley's full Empress of the Seas cruise review
Member Image cal3san
Oct 2016
Lots of fun but too short on snorkeling and beach time.
Read cal3san's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Member Image Biscuitbates
Sep 2016
Not for children, in my opinion. Sail on catamaran, to a beach and snorkel. Everything was nice except for the loud music, heavy drinking and foul language on the trip back.
Read Biscuitbates's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image ABQrobin
Aug 2016
Fury ruins a top notched operation. Great boat, great staff, great facilities. Great value.
Read ABQrobin's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image bama2ky
Aug 2016
Angelito and the Fury crew were awesome! Great tour, great beach party!
Read bama2ky's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Member Image estillcrew@aol.com
reviews
Mar 2016
This was our second time to go on this particular excursion because it was so much fun the first time. Average snorkeling, but the boat ride with free open bar, music, and tons of water inflatables at the beach were tons of fun!
Read estillcrew@aol.com's full cruise review
Provider:
Member Image Bookwizerd
Mar 2016
It was cancelled due to water conditions, so we spent the day at the stores.
Read Bookwizerd's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image japer
Mar 2016
Fury Catamaran Snorkel and Beach Break was fantastic. A great crew and a lot of fun for all. Could have been a little longer, they were very accommodating.
Read japer's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Lee-Jane
Nov 2015
The beach is nice looking but not for a swim ...full of weeds at the bottom and also full of big rocks . The buffet was terrible it looked not fresh at all. This for a beach and a chair $94.95 is a rip off
Read Lee-Jane's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image lyz
Aug 2015
We love Cozumel and normally book a beach buggy/snorkel tour, but this time decided to return to the Playa Mia resort. It was okay. The sailboat ride to the snorkeling sites was fun. The snorkeling was just okay. We've had better snorkeling in Cozumel, but this was okay. The beach resort is very nice. It's relaxing. You can chill in a lounge chair, slide down the water slides, get a massage....If you want to relax, this is a good excursion. We like more adventure so we won't book this one again, but I can see how others really enjoy it.
Read lyz's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Mank98
Jun 2015
Excellent Excursion well run by the crew of the fury. The beach with inflatable toys was excellent and all you can drink beer on boat and beach.
Read Mank98's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Member Image TXGalAJ
Jun 2015
Palancar Double Reef Snorkel and Playa Mia Buffet- The crew was fantastic and the only reason I gave 2 stars instead of 1. When we arrived in the snorkeling area the water was really too choppy for snorkeling. In hindsight, for safety reasons, they probably should have canceled this one. But we all got into the water and tried to snorkel. I had my 10 year old daughter with me (she is a competitive swimmer and has snorkeled many times before) and immediately we realized that our equipment was in bad shape. Her mask was not water tight and could not be fixed so she never could put her face in the water. My fins had a faulty strap and would get loose and I would have to readjust them. Her life vest had a blow up tube on the side that was really grimy and left black marks all over her face. After only snorkeling for a short time we gave up and asked to go back to the boat. About half the people went back early and even the die hards were back before the allotted time was up. The boat they take you on is a bit weathered as well. I much prefer the Fury catamaran to this closed in boat. We went to Playa Mia Beach Resort for lunch and that was fantastic. It's a big resort with pools/slides/inflatable obstacle course and a nice buffet lunch.
Read TXGalAJ's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Ep4u
Apr 2015
The staff were fantastic, the catamaran clean and breathtaking. Breathing thru the mouth while snorkeling, not for me, but my daughter was a pro. The beach party was fantastic and I had truly hoped they would just count me as MIA! Dancing on the way back was the perfect end to a great day.
Read Ep4u's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image jerseygirl74
Mar 2015
We done this trip several times. They have improved the beach with lounge chairs and water activities for the kids. Many of the adults took some of the regular chairs and sat them at the edge of the water. Staff was very accommodating. We tried to walk down the beach but were stopped at the edge...not sure if it was for our safety or the area next to us being "private".
Read jerseygirl74's full Vision of the Seas cruise review
Member Image psygrad95
Mar 2015
Unfortunately, weather wasn't the best, windy, rocky. Made my teens nervous to snorkel (both have enjoyed it in the past), but out of tour's control. Beach was a blast with all the equipment (and margaritas/beer). Very generous with passing out the drinks. Don't think it would break them to put out some pretzels or something (no food included). Found out booking independently would be a little cheaper, get you an extra (needed) hour on the beach, and the burger. Wrote to Carnival's price guarantee, but they denied it because it wasn't exactly the same. Beach time was only 90 min. Kayaks and paddle boards weren't allowed due to safety (rough water). Definitely not long enough time on the beach if we would have had time for those. Beach "toys" were a blast for us and our teens. We love catamarans, so would probably consider doing this one again despite it being too short. Fun guides and music on the boat after the beach. Not too many people up dancing with us, but we made it fun for us anyway! I'd encourage anyone to "let their hair down" and dance on the front of the catamaran - no one is going to ever see you again anyway!
Read psygrad95's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Member Image citygirlcruisin
Feb 2015

The catamaran was too full.. The crew was fabulous. They had us jump off the catamaran because there were too many of us to actually go down the stairs to snorkel. There was a big current and apparently we were to follow the boat as it went along. Getting back on the boat was challenging for everyone as the current put dozens of us jammed into another trying to take turns getting back on the catamaran. They delivered drinks for free continuously until we got to the beach. The beach was just ok. Sand was deep and difficult to walk in and the water was just ok for clarity. It was rather rocky. There were children enjoying the float devices for them to play on.

Read citygirlcruisin's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image simjabo72
Jan 2015

Another great excursion. The tour staff were great, the boat was very well presented and the drinks were complementary. The snorkelling was amazing (not long enough) and we felt safe. My 8 year old daughter was a bit scared at first but ended up loving it! The beach break was amazing..great facilities and beach activities. The big luxury daybeds and hammocks were a nice touch and you could buy souvenirs and food/ drinks. Another great excursion for families. We ended up the day getting a cab into town to have lunch at one of the restaurants and doing some shopping at the port markets which were great!

Read simjabo72's full Vision of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Shanfelt
Nov 2014

Seas were too high for snorkeling. They did it anyway. Poor execution. Beach was amazing, secluded and had a bunch of great water toys (Fury Tours) I would do the beach again in a heartbeat, not interested in the snorkeling again.

Read Shanfelt's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Member Image Urias
Not Rated
Aug 2014

Grandkids and husband loved it. I didn't do it because of fear of deep water. Boat was awesome, crew knew their job and were on top of safety at all times. Went to kayak and my husband and I loved it. First time for us and there was always someone around to guide us the right way. Kids jumped on water slides and that was so much fun. Safety was number one at all times for the staff and they were very helpful to us older folks from the desert. Awesome drinks on boat but next time I am planning an excursion with snacks.

Read Urias's full Carnival Magic cruise review