Cozumel Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party cruise excursion
Overall Rating
This boat-and-beach shore excursion is the perfect mix for those who want a little bit of everything under the sun.
Member Image Shanfelt
Nov 2014

Seas were too high for snorkeling. They did it anyway. Poor execution. Beach was amazing, secluded and had a bunch of great water toys (Fury Tours) I would do the beach again in a heartbeat, not interested in the snorkeling again.

Read Shanfelt's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Urias
Aug 2014

Grandkids and husband loved it. I didn't do it because of fear of deep water. Boat was awesome, crew knew their job and were on top of safety at all times. Went to kayak and my husband and I loved it. First time for us and there was always someone around to guide us the right way. Kids jumped on water slides and that was so much fun. Safety was number one at all times for the staff and they were very helpful to us older folks from the desert. Awesome drinks on boat but next time I am planning an excursion with snacks.

Read Urias's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image Necessity
Jul 2014

We went on the Deluxe Catamaran Sail & Snorkel excursion in Cozumel. The snorkeling was absolutely fantastic, although a little more time would have been nice. We got back on the catamaran, and went to the little island. The sand was VERY hard to walk on, since it was so soft. The cheeseburgers were $11 each, and weren't that good. If we do that excursion again, we'll make sure to have a big breakfast and just wait for lunch until we get back to the ship. The inflatable playground in the water was lots of fun! The souvenir pictures the catamaran crew take are $12 each, or $60 for all of them, so bring cash if you want to purchase pictures. We didn't have enough time after the excursion to go to the good shopping area, so we just hit the shops on International Pier by where we docked. I would have liked to have had more time to go back to the ship and shower before we went shopping. I was disappointed that we docked at International Pier instead of Puerta Maya like last time when I came on the Triumph. We still found some neat souvenirs for the kids, although all I had were our credit cards after spending all our cash on the pictures and cheeseburgers. I thought we would have time to go back to the ship and get more cash, but we didn't. It's much harder to haggle when using a credit card.

Read Necessity's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image mdcatlett
Mar 2014

I will say the excursion was awesome. The guys were great. Kept the beer and margaritas coming. They also served sodas as well. They took us to a snorkel location on the way to the beach. It was hard to snorkel in a big group but my husband and 13 yr old daughter loved it. I personally loved snorkeling at "Trunk Bay, St John"-AMAZING! You only snorkel for maybe 30 mins before your boarding the boat to head to the beach activities. But anyways, the crew was entertaining and very polite and friendly. The island was great. Filled with hammocks, cabanas, and many water toys (trampolines, slides, and many others). The food had a price, but we did not purchase.

Read mdcatlett's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image corinnalv
Dec 2013

Cozumel was fantastic. We did the catamaran ride to snorkel and beach with toys. The crew on this excursion were fantastic. They were so friendly. The place they took us to snorkel was terrific. We saw lots of fish and a small sting ray and the reef is so pretty. The guys were funny and entertaining on our way to the beach. They explained everything and so we basically just got off and had fun. The beach portion is great, I gave a try to SUPing (stand up paddle board). My husband and the kids loved the slide and obstacle course. When we got back to town we ventured outside the marketplace. We found a great little Mexican food place. I would highly recommend this excursion.

Read corinnalv's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image miketcruise11
Aug 2013

30 minutes on the beach, barely enough time to put the towel down.

Read miketcruise11's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image TexanMom8127
Jul 2013

This tour was booked through the cruise line but was operated by Fury. Wonderful trip. The tour staff was professional and took care of us the entire way. Perfect amount of time in the water snorkeling, beach time could have been longer, but we took this tour and then went back to the ship for lunch.

Read TexanMom8127's full Carnival Triumph cruise review