Cozumel Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Deluxe Sail, Snorkel and Beach Party

This boat-and-beach shore excursion is the perfect mix for those who want a little bit of everything under the sun.

Urias

1 review

Grandkids and husband loved it. I didn't do it because of fear of deep water. Boat was awesome, crew knew their job and were on top of safety at all times. Went to kayak and my husband and I loved it. First time for us and there was always someone around to guide us the right way. Kids jumped on water slides and that was so much fun. Safety was number one at all times for the staff and they were very helpful to us older folks from the desert. Awesome drinks on boat but next time I am planning an excursion with snacks.

mdcatlett

1 review

I will say the excursion was awesome. The guys were great. Kept the beer and margaritas coming. They also served sodas as well. They took us to a snorkel location on the way to the beach. It was hard to snorkel in a big group but my husband and 13 yr old daughter loved it. I personally loved snorkeling at "Trunk Bay, St John"-AMAZING! You only snorkel for maybe 30 mins before your boarding the boat to head to the beach activities. But anyways, the crew was entertaining and very polite and friendly. The island was great. Filled with hammocks, cabanas, and many water toys (trampolines, slides, and many others). The food had a price, but we did not purchase.

corinnalv

1 review

Cozumel was fantastic. We did the catamaran ride to snorkel and beach with toys. The crew on this excursion were fantastic. They were so friendly. The place they took us to snorkel was terrific. We saw lots of fish and a small sting ray and the reef is so pretty. The guys were funny and entertaining on our way to the beach. They explained everything and so we basically just got off and had fun. The beach portion is great, I gave a try to SUPing (stand up paddle board). My husband and the kids loved the slide and obstacle course. When we got back to town we ventured outside the marketplace. We found a great little Mexican food place. I would highly recommend this excursion.

miketcruise11

1 review

30 minutes on the beach, barely enough time to put the towel down.

TexanMom8127

1 review

This tour was booked through the cruise line but was operated by Fury. Wonderful trip. The tour staff was professional and took care of us the entire way. Perfect amount of time in the water snorkeling, beach time could have been longer, but we took this tour and then went back to the ship for lunch.