Grand Cayman Duck Tour Excursion Reviews

Grand Cayman Duck Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
No need to get wet here as the tour guides will point out the historic living coral reefs with fish, sea turtles and countless marine life.
Member Image S_family_cruises
Jan 2014

We take "duck tours" as a family every place we visit, however I do not recommend the tour of Grand Cayman that we scheduled through Disney. There was very little interesting or historical information on this particular tour especially for the prices that they charge. We had much more fun doing excursions through the vendors on shore. We primarily used the same companies that serve Disney, however for much lower costs than booking through the cruise ship.

Read S_family_cruises's full Disney Wonder cruise review
Provider: Disney Cruise Line
Member Image grandmaR
Jun 2013

This was the Duck tour. If they had offered Trolley Roger I would have loved to do that, but they didn't. For the tender, there was a special place on the top deck for handicapped and also a place for the wheelchair. But my granddaughter had to push me in the wheelchair. We had the land tour first, and we saw some of the little green iguanas, but none of the blue ones. It was kind of bumpy and hard to take photos. Then they inflated some side bumper things and we went into the water. They had an underwater camera and then went over a shipwreck. They gave us round soda crackers to throw to the fish. We enjoyed this excursion. Afterward we went shopping. When we got back to the tender dock, the dock people pushed me up the ramp (my granddaughter absolutely could not have done it) and they put me on the deck, still in the wheelchair for the ride back

Read grandmaR's full Disney Fantasy cruise review