St. Thomas Ziplining Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Thomas Shore Excursions > Ziplining

Soar high in the St. Thomas rain forest of St. Peter Mountain. Traverse 8 platforms with stunning views of Magen’s Bay, the BVI and beyond.

swchris

1 review

In St. Thomas we got to do some shopping near the ship which resulted in my wife picking up a fantastic evening dress. Then we were off to the Zip Line tour. Great people, maximum safety, and wow the views were absolutely fantastic.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

cabelltini

1 review

I actually didn't go because i am scared of heights but my family went. They LOVED It. They said it was so fun and the views of the island were breathtaking. The one thing they said made it really special was how funny and nice the crew was on the trip. They played with the kids and made it really fun for the whole group.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

Cold in ILLINOIS

This is one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean

Provider: Princess Cruises

sockeye1

1 review

Outstanding!!!! See info above. This was one of the best excursions I have ever been on with the exception of the America's Cup sailboat races.

Provider: Princess Cruises

dawntrdr

Great time; we would recommend it.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International