Roatan Horseback Riding Excursion Reviews

Roatan Horseback Riding cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Kids and beginners can join experienced equestrians in a memorable horseback-riding trip along the beach and into the hills at West Bay (Keifetos Resort) or between Calabash Bight and Paya Bay on the island's south side (Roatan Ridge Ranch).
Member Image Nataliemyers
Apr 2016
A must see! I'm a nature lover, and this was wonderful!
Read Nataliemyers's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image sls030992
Mar 2016
PEREFCT!! Everything was so perfect so so so perfect I can't even begin to contain my excited towards this place. The port itself was beautiful but the excursion made it amazing. The private beach was so beautiful and calming, the horses were beautiful and you can ride with flip flops and a bikini. The food at the lionfish bar was awesome. Snorkeling here was so much fun! They also had baby monkeys on site which we got to play with :)
Read sls030992's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Shannans
May 2015
I would so do this again! Was my first time and they had a guide with me the whole time. The owner is so nice and down to earth he treats you like a friend and like he has known you forever.
Read Shannans's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image Caseyfink
Not Rated
Jun 2014

Here we hooked up with roatan Harry who booked us a horseback riding adventure and beach day. He escorted us all day and we always felt safe. The trip was awesome! Probably the prettiest place I've been. We spend the day in west end on the other side of the island from the cruise dock. While the dock is nice, you really need to leave it to experience this island!

Read Caseyfink's full Carnival Glory cruise review