Seattle Pike Place Market Excursion Reviews

Seattle Pike Place Market cruise excursion
Overall Rating
More than one hundred years old and housing in excess of two hundred businesses, Pike Place Market is known as America's premier farmer's market.
Member Image Elegant88
Aug 2016
Pike Place so-so. Flowers gorgeous, prices very high. Super crowded. Felt like alot of flea market type of stuff over priced. Ate some crepes which were very good. Wine shop good. Shops not impressed other than a few culinary shops. Would not go back if I go to Seattle. Over rated IMO.
Read Elegant88's full Crown Princess cruise review
Provider: selves
Member Image madspenzie
Aug 2016
Awesome tour. Needed a half of a day.
Read madspenzie's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image first time cruiser 136
Jul 2016
It was very crowded, lots of flowers, but over all I did not like it.
Read first time cruiser 136's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image Christine81
Very crowded.
Read Christine81's full Westerdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image Czech1
Jul 2016
Very nice and knowledgeable folks at Seattle Express.
Read Czech1's full Maasdam cruise review
Provider: Seattle Express
Member Image Donna Davis
Jul 2016
Was able to use the hop on hop off as our city transportation and listen to great tourist information.
Read Donna Davis's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Provider: Hop on Hop Off with Viator
Member Image California78
Jun 2016
Fun place to visit, but so, so crowded!! Lots of people watching, delicious food and drink, and wonderful view. Wish I could have taken some of those flowers home!
Read California78's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image belkin58
Jun 2016
We did not use an organized tour. Very easy to do on your own and very worthwhile.
Read belkin58's full Explorer of the Seas cruise review
Member Image shadoweyeone
Jun 2016
What an awesome market area to visit. More restaurants and crafts than I could visit in a year. Next time I visit Seattle, this is the first place I will go so that I can get all the fresh foods that I need for my visit. I do not remember the small booth that had an “Oh My God” peach… but if you like peaches, make sure you do not miss out on this one. We had lunch at the Crepe de France and it was quite good as well as Honest Biscuits and the Market Grill.
Read shadoweyeone's full Explorer of the Seas cruise review
Member Image steverk
Jun 2016
We took the tour at the end of the cruise that showed us the sights of Seattle and left us at the airport. It made sense as we could do this instead of a transfer and I'm glad we did. That said, the Space Needle and Pike Street were extremely crowded and it was impossible to see much. However, the bus driver was knowledgeable and fun. He highlighted many places in town beyond the scheduled stops and we enjoyed ourselves.
Read steverk's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Member Image Go-Go4
May 2016
Super fun-had a great time!
Read Go-Go4's full Crystal Serenity cruise review
Provider: Crystal Cruises
Member Image tipitina
Sep 2015
Interesting and very busy place. Wish we had more time to spend here.
Read tipitina's full Coral Princess cruise review
Member Image mmooneys
Aug 2015
Try Jack's Seafood and Oyster Bar for a quick and inexpensive snack! The first Starbucks is a must for coffee drinkers! My wife loved the flowers!
Read mmooneys's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image The Q
Jul 2015
A fantastic place that has theatrical displays of seafood stall holders selling their wares. Beautiful, old market on several levels enjoying a waterfront location. Probably the best part of our sightseeing in Seattle!
Read The Q's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image travelinking
crowded and confusing. But fun
Read travelinking's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image Missymo
Jul 2015
Went to the market twice. Both times early (9AM) went fourth of July weekend and it was crazy packed with people. Bought flowers to take on the cruise. Lasted all week. Beautiful addition to my suite.
Read Missymo's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image Geranium Blooms
Jun 2015
We walked around Pikes Place Market and watched the fish get thrown between the merchants and admired the tie dyed t-shirts. There were so many foods to collect and sample, and vibrant flowers!! My feet started to hurt before I had a chance to see it all. We rode the monorail, and took a tour on a trolley. Very busy place.
Read Geranium Blooms's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image susanNjay
Jun 2015
Great place to watch people and see the vendors and items for sale. Great food, friendly atmosphere.
Read susanNjay's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image PreacherGlenn
May 2015
Almost everything you will want to see, buy, and eat is at this Market!! I loved the taste opportunities as you tour the market, as well as the opportunity to eat a lot of different foods.
Read PreacherGlenn's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Provider: One of the Got to See places in Seattle
Member Image baconlover1
May 2015
We walked around Seattle on our own. The Market is very crowded and we had little desire to stay very long. Beautiful flowers, lots of fish and fresh produce.
Read baconlover1's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Member Image Dolphin3
May 2014

You can not visit Seattle without a trip to Pike’s Place Market. Pike Place Market is the city’s center for fresh, local produce, specialty food and so much more. It is a great experience of sights, sounds and smells. We spent a couple hours walking around and it still was not enough time. It is also the home of the original Starbuck's so if you love your coffee, stop by the original Starbucks for a cup of Joe.

Read Dolphin3's full Golden Princess cruise review
Member Image knittinggirl
Sep 2013

Seattle Essentials *** - Time Change to an hour later. Suspect they merged two tours. Pike’s Market was interesting, but the Seattle Space Needle had long lines and we only got about five minutes at the top before we had to come down and to catch the bus. As it turned out, he could have given us a later deadline to catch the bus because we were returned to the ship 30 minutes early

Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Provider:
Member Image World Gallery
Not Rated
May 2013
Went to Pike Place Market before our flight. We booked a private driver with Shuttle Express which kept our luggage in the car while we were in Pike Place market. This was our 2nd time going there. I love the atmosphere and food here. Go hungry because the food is excellent.
Read World Gallery's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review