Noumea Discovery Tchou Tchou Train Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Noumea Shore Excursions > Discovery Tchou Tchou Train

All aboard! See the highlights of Noumea via the yellow Tchou Tchou Train, an open-air motorized vehicle that tours the peninsula on which this sophisticated city sits.

BecH

1 review

Def do this one was great! guide was amazing and snacks were YUM!!

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

rebellady

1 review

I enjoyed the train ride on the Tchou Tchou train but our tour my husband booked in the middle of the day so we couldnt go too far away and do other tours. Our tour guide was good and we were given french pastries and drinks. We were taken to many different areas around noumea and he was very nice.

Provider: P&O Cruises Australia

aotearoacruzin

1 review

Don't miss the Tchou Tchou train shore tour! A very charming experience, I'm sure people of all ages would enjoy it, not just those with children. You get a fantastic tour of the island and some fresh French pastries and cold drinks at the top of a hill where you can also take in the views. Afterwards do some shopping when the tour guide drops you off in town. Shopkeepers will take small amounts of Australian dollars, otherwise take some local currency for larger purchases. Make sure you know where to get back on the bus to go back to the ship! I didn't and I got delayed lol.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

-Ant8888-

1 review

Was a great easygoing way to learn about the island. Great stops, just right.

Provider: Independent Operator