Seattle City Tour Excursion Reviews

Seattle City Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Tour the sights of Seattle including downtown's Pike Place Farmer's Market and the first Starbucks store, the Seattle Waterfront, and the famous Space Needle.
Member Image jumping person
Sep 2016
Tour of the city with a stop at Pike Place arket.
Read jumping person's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image Xarata
Sep 2016
The tour left late, was mislabeled, and did not meet where it said it should. The driver was friendly and chatty, but a bit of an aggressive driver.
Read Xarata's full Crown Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Nomclean
Aug 2016
saw the sights, but parking was an issue for the bus
Read Nomclean's full Explorer of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Trip A Deal
Member Image Lyndakinnear
Aug 2016
A three hour tour, was nice but a little not enough stops.We did stop a got some nice pictures of the volcano.Lots of things I wanted to see were drive by's, like the homes on water. We were dropped off at the Space needle and had to pay a taxi back to our hotel.
Read Lyndakinnear's full Carnival Legend cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image GingeredMelodyTravles
Aug 2016
Long but interesting tour of the city. A must do in my opinion.
Read GingeredMelodyTravles's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image jabi8236
Aug 2016
Excellent overview of Seattle...highly recommend!!
Read jabi8236's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image Donna Davis
Jul 2016
Best way to see any city. Bought tickets online before we even left home.
Read Donna Davis's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Provider: Viator
Member Image jjsmith1357
Jul 2016
Loved the 5 Attraction City Pass. The EMP musuem was very cool, don't miss the Soundstage on the 3rd floor where you can perform real instruments along with a soundtrack.
Read jjsmith1357's full Westerdam cruise review
Provider: City Pass
Member Image mariay
Jun 2016
Wanted to see the city since we had a late flight home. We felt we good a great overview of Seattle. We were picked up at the pier and taken to the airport afterwards.
Read mariay's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Provider: Northwest Tours
Member Image andym888
Jun 2016
The steps on and off the bus did my father in. It was Father's Day. Very crowded at the needle and the Market.
Read andym888's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image Gunnyh
May 2016
City Tour was the Space needle, Pike Place, and Old town (don't remember what they called it)
Read Gunnyh's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image joevancil
May 2016
I enjoyed the stops on my tour, but felt we spent too much time at them - especially at the Market. I'd like to have seen more, with shorter stops.
Read joevancil's full Explorer of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Scoop368
Fun, Fun Fun.
Read Scoop368's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Provider: Ride the Ducks
Member Image tuitionowed
Aug 2015
Charming, experienced driver. I wish I could remember her name. She was a great historian with a sense of humor. Plenty of time to see the Space Needle as well as the Public market. We were left at the airport with more than enough time to check-in.
Read tuitionowed's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image danarose0513
Jul 2015
our flight wasn't until 5pm, it was great to take a city tour then dropped off at the airport to kill some time before heading home- included stops at pike place market and the space needle
Read danarose0513's full Grand Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Missymo
Jul 2015
walked all around the city and used Monorail, Underground train, underground bus and the Light Rail systems to get around. Very easy city to navigate.
Read Missymo's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Jukaan
Jun 2015
Our guide knew his stuff. He told us the best place for clam chowder.
Read Jukaan's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image Geranium Blooms
Jun 2015
We saw the canal and locks. Our tour guide was so informative. I especially liked it when he showed us the house boat that was used in the movie "Sleepless in Seattle".
Read Geranium Blooms's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image danieller811
Jun 2015
I booked the Best of Seattle tour to kill some time before my flight left. I was expecting like a bus tour of the city. The day I left also happened to be the day of the rock and roll marathon so I'm sure my experience isn't the rule its the exception. We were dropped off at Pike's Market for an hour, unfortunetly it was about 1.5 hrs before most of the shops opened...then drove around a bit to be dropped at the space needle for about an hour (a good amount of time). Then drove a little bit and went to the airport. If i'd have know it was 2 hours of walking I may have changed my mind about going.
Read danieller811's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image ravenmb
Jun 2015
This was a bus ride twisting and turning through downtown with the bus driver narrating, a stop at the Space Needle and a stop at Pike's Place around lunchtime. We took this tour since we wanted to explore downtown a bit and weren't sure how we could do so with all of our luggage in tow. The driver was very amusing, slightly unintentionally.
Read ravenmb's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image susanNjay
Jun 2015
The tour took us around Seattle and to Snoqualmie Falls. Very informative guide, gave us tips for taking better pictures, and showed us the most visited places around the city.
Read susanNjay's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Sharon Thomson
May 2015
The trip was a bit rushed as you have to queue for the space needle and the day we went there was only one lift working. The market was nice but very crowded and we spent quite a while waiting to be served lunch in a restaurant. We did this trip to pass the time as we had an evening flight but it wasn't one of my favourite excursions
Read Sharon Thomson's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image SarcasticGuy31
reviews
Sep 2013
Hop on, hop off tour was great. Got to see quite a bit of Seattle. Pikes Place was great, as well the 1st Starbucks resides here as well. However, don't book through Princess, unless you want to pay three times the amount of what the tour operator charges like we did.
Read SarcasticGuy31's full cruise review
Provider:
Member Image knittinggirl
Sep 2013

Seattle Essentials *** - Time Change to an hour later. Suspect they merged two tours. Pike’s Market was interesting, but the Seattle Space Needle had long lines and we only got about five minutes at the top before we had to come down and to catch the bus. As it turned out, he could have given us a later deadline to catch the bus because we were returned to the ship 30 minutes early

Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Provider:
Member Image PattiRA
Jun 2013

Great over view of Seattle-only 2 short stops. The tour guide was very entertaining and informative.
Once we did this, we were able to go back and stay longer at the those sights. Would highly recommend for first time visitors as ourselves.

Read PattiRA's full Star Princess cruise review