Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Seattle City Tour Excursion Reviews

Seattle City Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Tour the sights of Seattle including downtown's Pike Place Farmer's Market and the first Starbucks store, the Seattle Waterfront, and the famous Space Needle.
Member Image Missymo
Jul 2015
walked all around the city and used Monorail, Underground train, underground bus and the Light Rail systems to get around. Very easy city to navigate.
Read Missymo's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image Jukaan
Jun 2015
Our guide knew his stuff. He told us the best place for clam chowder.
Read Jukaan's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image danieller811
Jun 2015
I booked the Best of Seattle tour to kill some time before my flight left. I was expecting like a bus tour of the city. The day I left also happened to be the day of the rock and roll marathon so I'm sure my experience isn't the rule its the exception. We were dropped off at Pike's Market for an hour, unfortunetly it was about 1.5 hrs before most of the shops opened...then drove around a bit to be dropped at the space needle for about an hour (a good amount of time). Then drove a little bit and went to the airport. If i'd have know it was 2 hours of walking I may have changed my mind about going.
Read danieller811's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image ravenmb
Jun 2015
This was a bus ride twisting and turning through downtown with the bus driver narrating, a stop at the Space Needle and a stop at Pike's Place around lunchtime. We took this tour since we wanted to explore downtown a bit and weren't sure how we could do so with all of our luggage in tow. The driver was very amusing, slightly unintentionally.
Read ravenmb's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image susanNjay
Jun 2015
The tour took us around Seattle and to Snoqualmie Falls. Very informative guide, gave us tips for taking better pictures, and showed us the most visited places around the city.
Read susanNjay's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Sharon Thomson
May 2015
The trip was a bit rushed as you have to queue for the space needle and the day we went there was only one lift working. The market was nice but very crowded and we spent quite a while waiting to be served lunch in a restaurant. We did this trip to pass the time as we had an evening flight but it wasn't one of my favourite excursions
Read Sharon Thomson's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image SarcasticGuy31
Sep 2013
Hop on, hop off tour was great. Got to see quite a bit of Seattle. Pikes Place was great, as well the 1st Starbucks resides here as well. However, don't book through Princess, unless you want to pay three times the amount of what the tour operator charges like we did.
Read SarcasticGuy31's full Star Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image knittinggirl
Sep 2013

Seattle Essentials *** - Time Change to an hour later. Suspect they merged two tours. Pike’s Market was interesting, but the Seattle Space Needle had long lines and we only got about five minutes at the top before we had to come down and to catch the bus. As it turned out, he could have given us a later deadline to catch the bus because we were returned to the ship 30 minutes early

Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Member Image PattiRA
Jun 2013

Great over view of Seattle-only 2 short stops. The tour guide was very entertaining and informative.
Once we did this, we were able to go back and stay longer at the those sights. Would highly recommend for first time visitors as ourselves.

Read PattiRA's full Star Princess cruise review