Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride Excursion Reviews

Cabo San Lucas Horseback Ride cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Experience the bliss of horseback riding on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Feel the wind blowing in your hair as the gentle mist from the blue ocean waters cools your skin.
Member Image thejulielakes
1 review
Apr 2016
I always worry about the horses being malnourished, but not to worry on this one. The horses seemed in fine shape, not worked too hard, and they pretty well know what they are doing. The saddles and equipment were pretty old and beat up, but that's ok, I guess. The beach was absolutely gorgeous! The waves were big and beautiful! We rode through a bit of a desert for a bit before we got to the beach, then up the beach and back, then back through the desert. It was a nice long ride. My horse kept stopping and turning around and nibbling my leg. I am experienced and my husband has only been on a horse once before, and we both enjoyed it. There was no lunch or any food provided. They gave us a bottle of water at the end. Not much of a gift store. The bus ride was about 35 minutes each way with no tour guide and the bus driver never spoke.
Read thejulielakes's full Nieuw Amsterdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image msierchio
1 review
Jul 2015
No prior experience riding a horse. I felt confident and really enjoyed the "group" ride through the hills, great views and everyone enjoyed it.
Read msierchio's full Carnival Imagination cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image akittynamedsassy
Dec 2013

Nicely done, and beautiful scenery, but was nose to tail riding. I get it -- liability -- but it would be nice to go on a ride once that we have a little freedom to ride on our own.

Read akittynamedsassy's full Norwegian Star cruise review