Cabo San Lucas Camel Ride Excursion Reviews

Cabo San Lucas Camel Ride cruise excursion
Overall Rating
An action packed unique adventure takes you to an oceanside ranch including a ride on top a camel – known as the "ships of the desert". Experience the real Baja with breathtaking scenery, untouched nature and traditional Mexican culture.
Member Image Misty5757
Apr 2014

Well--I enjoyed it and now I can cross riding a camel off my bucket list. Others in my party weren't as enthralled with the shore excursion which is why I didn't give it 6 stars. The camel ride is 20 minutes long plus you have a camel "photo session" which produced incredibly cute pictures which we bought for an extravagant price. The excursion also includes a walk in the desert which I found educational and interesting as well as a fantastic local lunch. There was of course Tequila tasting after lunch with very generous sized samples.

Read Misty5757's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review