Amsterdam The Keukenhof Gardens Excursion Reviews

Amsterdam The Keukenhof Gardens cruise excursion
Overall Rating
More than 7 million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths fill over 32 hectares with color and fragrance. The pavilions feature 30 alternating flower and plant shows that enchant and inspire visitors for only eight weeks of the year!
Member Image caripito
1 review
Apr 2014

Perfect weather. Perfect condition of flowers. Wish I stayed longer. Peter reserved wheel chairs which made all the difference in my enjoyment. What a guy!

Read caripito's full AmaBella cruise review
Provider: AmaWaterways
Member Image baitang@gmail.com
Apr 2014

Outstanding experience. One of the finest gardens I have ever visited, and we were most fortunate to experience the tulips and other flowers at their peak in glorious sunshine. The gardens are beautifully well laid out, and the pavilions with house plants and cut flower arrangements were also quite artfully done. It was a most pleasant day and I treasure my photos of the experience.

Read baitang@gmail.com's full Viking Delling cruise review
Member Image baitang@gmail.com
Apr 2014

Excellent experience and the highlight of the trip. The gardens are located about 45 minutes by bus from where the ship docks in Amsterdam. We had the choice of spending just the morning or the entire day in the gardens. Because the weather was so nice, with a lovely sun, and the flowers were so beautiful, we opted to spend the entire day in the gardens. In addition to extensive and artistically designed plantings of tulips and other bulb flowers in large beds throughout the park, there are several pavilions with cut flower displays that were juried. In the park, we took a canal boat ride to view some tulips planted in nearby fields. The colors were magnificent. You simply cannot overstate the importance of tulips to Holland, and the wonderful things the Dutch do with them. Really a must-see.

Read baitang@gmail.com's full Viking Delling cruise review
Member Image Happy Minnesotans
1 review
Mar 2013

The walking tour guides were exceptionally knowledgeable. They knew all the tidbits that make the tour more interesting. They also allowed time for us to go off on our own and then join back up with them.

The Gardens were gorgeous!!!!!!!! What an amazing place! I highly recommend seeing them.

Read Happy Minnesotans's full Viking Skadi cruise review