Amsterdam The Keukenhof Gardens Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Amsterdam Shore Excursions > The Keukenhof Gardens

More than 7 million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths fill over 32 hectares with color and fragrance. The pavilions feature 30 alternating flower and plant shows that enchant and inspire visitors for only eight weeks of the year!

caripito

1 review

Perfect weather. Perfect condition of flowers. Wish I stayed longer. Peter reserved wheel chairs which made all the difference in my enjoyment. What a guy!

Provider: AmaWaterways

baitang@gmail.com

Outstanding experience. One of the finest gardens I have ever visited, and we were most fortunate to experience the tulips and other flowers at their peak in glorious sunshine. The gardens are beautifully well laid out, and the pavilions with house plants and cut flower arrangements were also quite artfully done. It was a most pleasant day and I treasure my photos of the experience.

Provider: Viking Cruises

Happy Minnesotans

1 review

The walking tour guides were exceptionally knowledgeable. They knew all the tidbits that make the tour more interesting. They also allowed time for us to go off on our own and then join back up with them.

The Gardens were gorgeous!!!!!!!! What an amazing place! I highly recommend seeing them.

Provider: Viking Cruises