Cozumel Paradise Beach Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Paradise Beach

Located just a few miles away from the cruise port, Paradise Beach offers crystal clear waters, soft sandy beaches, and swaying palm trees - another day in Paradise, indeed!

tiepet

1 review

The tour guide really took care of us.

funship2014

1 review

great beach food is weak but fun catamaran ride and good to get off the boat
Cozumel had a nice port

maruuac

1 review

We took the TWISTER boat excursion. It was AWESOME and all inclusive. Alcoholic drinks and food buffet on a private island was wonderful. The white sand beach and the beautiful tourqoise water was breathtaking!! I wish I was there now!!

campeaulori

1 review

Our guide was a Mayan and very proud of his heritage but on one part he started trying to explain the mathematical system they used and it was just so boring and took too long. Otherwise, the ruins were small but you got the jist of it. After that we toured the other side of the island and saw the beautiful beaches and blue water. Got to walk around a little but a way to improve this excursion would be to allow us to dip into the ocean for about an hour. Shopping again afterwards.

cadsev

1 review

One word.....AWESOME. If you want a great beach with a great attentive staff, great food and drinks, plus an amazing pool this is the place to go. For $4 cab ride and $3 entrance fee we had an amazing day in Cozumel!

adellson

1 review

The entire experience booking, traveling on bus, and going on the excursion was smooth with guides giving you direction, advice, and help all along the way from start to finish. The beautiful torquiose water was breathtaking! The coconut trees, white sands, and sun make this a memorable excursion that my wife and I will always remember. Take your camera and enjoy!

det810

1 review

We chose an excursion that took us to Passion Island by catamaran. The island was absolutely gorgeous and we were able to swim and relax. The excursion included an open bar and buffet lunch which was nice. I only had two complaints: 1) That we couldn't stay longer, and 2) Every single toilet on the beach was broken which made to the bathroom pretty unpleasant.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

BookieLang

1 review

Went to Paradise Beach first, we did not stay per they have a new rule about spending $10 min plus entrance fee. ( I went in 2012 and they did not have that rule). Everyone just wanted to get on Banana boat and not eat/drink.

cdfoxmd@gmail.com

1 review

Nice beach, but they wouldn't let you use the Kayaks. They said it was too rough. As an experienced kayaker I thought they were crazy. The people were nice.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

chenile

1 review

The staff on the boat was fun & friendly - played great music! The island staff was also very professional & courteous - would definitely do again. Leo and Alex were the best!!

trixiegal

Fun and very inexpensive if you don't order too many drinks or a lot of food. Super quiet and bordered on boring because there was only one ship on port. We were going to parasail but kept seeing storm clouds out on the ocean so we didn't chance it. I used wifi all over the beach and at the pool. No one bugged us to buy anything on the beach which surprised me because we go to Mexico all the time. If anything, the workers were kind of aloof but not rude. DS loved the inflatable huge slides and trampolines. Nice start to the beginning of a fantastic week.

Salty711

$2 to rent a chair - not optional
$12 for an all day bracelet to snorkel, paddle board, and use the floating water toys
Nice pool!!
Clean bathrooms
$20 each way for taxi for 5 people - require a van
We LOVE Paradise Beach!!

rjc1117

We booked a 5 hour tour to Passion Island. It was very nice, but we were too rushed to get back on the ship. I wish they would make that tour earlier in the day.

akcony

1 review

Our only savior on the trip. Good food & drinks. Nice beach but the lounge chairs need to be more comfortable. The ones offered were weird. Not so good weather but we had a fun trip! Worth the $$$!