Cartagena (Colombia) Magnificent Cartegena Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cartagena (Colombia) Shore Excursions > Magnificent Cartegena

Sample all the highlights of this beautiful city including La Popa Monastery, Las Bovedas Artisan Center, panoramic views and the Pierino Gallo shopping center.

akittynamedsassy

Enjoyed the excursion, but too hot weather took away from the pleasure. Also, the street people are relentless. One kept trying to sell me jewelry. I kept saying "I don't wear jewelry and I don't buy gifts" over and over, but he wouldn't get out of my face.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

Petersonfcu

Normally, we book private excursions through the Internet (rather than through the ship) as we find the private product to be generally cheaper, more intimate, and of better quality than excursions organized by the cruise lines. However, our Norwegian Sun cruise ship was only in Cartagena for a few hours, and we did not want to risk getting left behind in port, so we booked the Sun's "Magnificent Cartagena

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line