St. Thomas Sapphire Beach Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Thomas Shore Excursions > Sapphire Beach

Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina is the perfect destination for travelers looking for caribbean relaxation and comfort.

mychickadee

1 review

excellent tour! Lots of beautiful things to see. After going on the booked tour, we took the open air taxis to other points of interest. The taxi's were $8.00 p.p. a well worth it.
Got off the taxi at the end at Paradise Point Skyride. $21.00 p.p. It takes you to the top of Paradise Point with a beautiful view of Charlotte Amalie.
Walked back to the ship from here.
Beautiful Island and great tour guide!

Provider: Independent Operator

lkva

Last time I was there was 5 years ago and I didn't think it was as nice or clean as it did then. We did the Sapphire Beach and Island Drive. This was not so great. Sapphire Beach is very small and looks like you are entering a run down time share. I am sure at one time it was really nice. Beach area is very small and can get very crowed. The people that work there are very friendly. I was hoping for something a little nicer.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International