Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Aruba Atlantis Submarine Excursion Reviews

Aruba Atlantis Submarine cruise excursion
Overall Rating
You will have the opportunity to get an up close view of exotic marine life while diving to depths up to 130 feet. Be amazed by colorful schools of tropical fish, huge sponge gardens, the mystical beauties of the coral fields and two sunken wrecks.
Member Image moon_hanaii
1 review
Mar 2015
I don't like the sub-marine part, but I like the baby bridge views. I like the driver, but not like the agent. I think the agent is a little bit less friendly. But, I have to give her credit that she did introduced a lot of the island (WITH HER OWN POLITICAL OPINION, THIS IS THE PART I DON'T LIKE.).
Read moon_hanaii's full Royal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image janjan223
Mar 2013
I loved the Atlantis sub. From the ship you walk as a group a short distance to the dock where you go on a motorboat tot he submarine. You sit back to back at your porthole and see all kinds of interesting sea life and a couple of shipwrecks. The guide tells you what to look for and I was especially lucky to sit up front next to the assistant, Chris, who spotted many fish and pointed them out to me. It lasts about an hour underwater. On the way back they show you some sights of Aruba and see the beautiful shoreline.
Read janjan223's full Carnival Freedom cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image Locomotiveman
Mar 2013
Decending 130 ft down in a submarine to view a sunken ship and lots of fish was a great time. Then back to the ship and off we went. No time to hit any of ARUBA's cantinas or beaches this time.
Read Locomotiveman's full Statendam cruise review