Dominica Catamaran Excursion Reviews

Dominica Catamaran cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Enjoy an afternoon on a luxury catamaran and find adventure on the high seas.
Member Image obnurse
Mar 2013
The Fun Cats were a disappointment. We entered the water at the beach but the beach was solid rocks, big, small, unstable. There was no man-made walkway or anything to allow us to walk more safely. The cats were battery operated but very slow. When we boarded our cats there was fresh wet bird poop on the seat of our cat. The crew member just looked at me until I finally sat in it. No napkin or even a splash of water to clean it a bit. We went across the bay for some very good snorkeling. The hard part was getting back on the cat because there was no ladder. There was a rope in the front to stand on but it was was unstable and difficult. The "crew" made no attempt to help people get back onto the cats. I wouldn't recommend this tour.
Read obnurse's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review