Key West Pub Crawl Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Key West Shore Excursions > Pub Crawl

Party like a native on a pub crawl of some of Key West's local hot spots.

funship2014

1 review

so much fun!!! I wish I had more time to check out the stores and other restaurants but the ship left at 1.

lbt43

Lots of fun and a good way to meet people. Key west is a neat place, however, I just don't enjoy visiting US ports while on a cruise. I would go back though!

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

beachloverandfoodie

1 review

We didn’t do an official pub crawl but there are plenty of places to eat and drink…do your own research and stumble into some cool places and make new friends!

Provider: Independent Operator

Ottawaclown

1 review

To start this was a walking tour. You don't need to worry it's not a lot of walking. Just very casual. Tour guide will stop and give a bit of history on Key West as well as the next Bar you will be attending. They will let you know what your tickets are good for before you arrive at each bar. You spend about 20 minutes at each place and once you reach the last one you are good to go at any time.
Tour started slow but once you got a few drinks everyone started mingling and having fun. Myself and my group had an amazing time during this excursion and highly recommend it.

vzarah84

1 review

Waayyy too much fun. We had a fantastic time meeting others and drinking at 10 AM.

scarlabrown@gmail.com

1 review

PUB CRAWL IS A GREAT WAY TO LEARN THE CITY, AND YOUR WAY AROUND. WHILE ENJOYING FREE DRINKS AND FREE T SHIRT. You will take back more friends to the ship with you than when you left. GUARANTEED!!!!

cruiserdawn13

1 review

We did the Key West bar crawl. Funny tour guy, Beau. Drinks were great and strong.

Peace at sea

1 review

Tons of fun. There is a lot of walking but it was so much fun. You really dont have to do a lot of drinking. We did the very first one in the morning so the group was a little more subdued. They give you a free t-shirt that is definitely eye catching. The folks who did it later in the day appeared to have a significantly less sober time. It was all in good fun.

Breezie68

1 review

BEAU was my "leader" and he gave us an excellent tour of Key West. I LOVED this excursion! I will certainly book it again.

jackatelukemolly

1 review

A fun time but didn't learn too much about key west.it was worth doing once.

Krackerjak

1 review

It was both fun and informative. Beau was our guide. Check this one out.

Dolfan2681

1 review

Our tourguide Zam was great. A must do!