Cartagena (Colombia) Segway Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cartagena (Colombia) Shore Excursions > Segway Tour

Enjoy a short glide through the walled city where you will learn to operate the Segway PT while exploring the most representative landscapes of the area.

rickmont

One of the best tours ever.

Provider: Independent Operator

velevele

1 review

I wrote a long review of this on TripAdvisor, where this company has more than 90 ratings, all 5-star as of right now! Short version: owned by a young man, Cesar, fluent in English and with a great sense of humor. Segways are very easy to ride, and in the HOT Cartagena climate, it was great not to work up a sweat, and to create our own cool Segway breezes! Cesar hit all the high points of the old town, with interesting commentary, and plenty of picture stops. (I booked the longer (90-minute) tour.) He also picked me up right at the port, very convenient. I can't recommend this tour and company highly enough!

Provider: Independent Operator