Costa Maya Golf Cart Rental Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Costa Maya Shore Excursions > Golf Cart Rental

Rent a golf cart and be free to go wherever you want. Discover the real Costa Maya as you travel along the coast you could see the different hotels, restaurants, and local craft shops.

SJandSinFolsom

1 review

We prebooked a golf cart which I would not suggest unless you actually plan to use it the whole day. We did this and found that we saw everything we wanted to see in about 2hrs, Costa Maya isn't that big. The other problem with prebooking is that they require you to pick it up within 2 hours of docking otherwise they consider you a no show and sell it to someone else. I would have enjoyed it more if I would have got off the ship later in the day since there are mostly restaurants and beaches to visit. I can't drink margaritas at 10am. We returned our cart around 1130am and they rented it to someone else. Last thing, they want to take your cruise card as collateral which I didn't like. Where are you going to go with the cart??

Provider: Independent Operator