Grand Turk Margaritaville Excursion Reviews

Grand Turk Margaritaville cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Margaritaville Grand Turk is a fiesta you don't want to miss! The restaurant is situated in the village typesetting of the Carnival Cruise Center on Grand Turk, only half a minute's walk from the cruise-ship pier. Take the time to walk the white-sand beach and swim the crystal clear blue waters surrounding the isle. But after you finish browsing the village, make sure you've set aside a couple hours for some fun in the sun at Margaritaville Turks and Caicos!
Member Image rgeer
Oct 2014

It's just like Margaritaville everywhere!

Read rgeer's full Carnival Fantasy cruise review
Member Image Shelli F
Feb 2014

We rented a Pool Cabana at Margaritaville and it was money well spent. Lots of space to move about. No shortage of chairs and wait staff was very attentive.

Read Shelli F's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image w145
Jan 2014

Most islands have the same sort of attractions, Grand Turk was no exception. Pleasant enough but nothing really spectacular.

Read w145's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Nascar21n8
Dec 2013

Grand Turk we did a Margaretville, we rented at cabana was nice because we could lock up our stuff. But if you get off the ship early you can get plenty of seating with shade. I would still rent the cabana again it has air and cover and again locks.

Read Nascar21n8's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image mrfviews
Nov 2013

Enjoyed the beach and water, then over to Margaritaville for snacks, drinks & pool time, fun !

Read mrfviews's full Royal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Catzdomino1
Nov 2013

We rented a poolside cabana...service was terrific and a wonderful place to get out of the sun. The A/C worked great.

Read Catzdomino1's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image Minkster1973
Jan 2013
Margaritaville was a blast and we were all relieved to have the poolside cabana to relax in. It was great to have a common meeting place for our group and a place to put our personal items behind a locked door. It was air conditioned, but none of us cared about that. We all enjoyed the heat. The rest of my party took off down the beach for some jerk chicken that they didn't have time to eat, and I took off the other way for some more shopping and drinks. To really experience Margaritaville, brings lots of money. The drinks aren't cheap. But the atmosphere is a huge party and it is entertaining to grab a table and watch. I planned to order an appetizer from Margaritaville, but the service was slow. I waved my menu for almost 45 minutes and no one came to help me. I finally gave up and decided I would get something once I returned to the ship. That is the only negative part of my trip. Slow, almost non-existent service at Margaritaville. Seriously, if you're not a part of the wild party, you're almost invisible. For future reference, I hope they realize they're missing out on good, hard-earned money from those of us who aren't stumbling around making fools of ourselves.
Read Minkster1973's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Member Image 092306
Oct 2012
Loved the cabana at Margaritaville. Well worth the money. Was able to lock it and had nice furniture, air conditioning, lounge chairs and a outdoor shower. Close to everything. Highly recommend it.
Read 092306's full Carnival Miracle cruise review