Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Excursion Reviews

Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is an amazing greenhouse filled with dozens of species of these beautiful winged creatures.
Member Image jerseygirl444
Jan 2014

We walked from the ship to the butterly place, which was great. The kids really enjoyed it, and I was impressed at the huge amount of butterflies they had. The gift shop was great too. We walked a block or so and ate at the southern-most point cafe (can't remember the exact name), which was rather good. Stopped in a number of stores on the walk back to the ship. Again, not a wonderful stop for kids, but it was OK.

Read jerseygirl444's full Disney Wonder cruise review
Provider: self
Member Image ~sail~away~
May 2013

The Butterfly and Nature Conservatory was very interesting. There were a lot of colorful plants and butterflies. Other than that Key West is a busy city with a lot going on. It's main attraction is probably the shopping and the bars. Key West was my least favorite port of call but I still enjoyed my time there.

Read ~sail~away~'s full Majesty of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image sunsh1n3
Nov 2012
We loved the Butterfly Conservatory. However, it can be a little pricey unless you have a discount coupon or something. The bus drivers have discount coupons but I bought a butterfly scarf at one of the shops (a butterfly shop) where we first got off the shuttle coming from the boat and she gave me 3 discount coupons that gave us admission for $6.50 each which was a good deal. I believe normal adult admission is somewhere around $18.
Read sunsh1n3's full Carnival Imagination cruise review
Member Image robint1956
Jul 2012
Wonderful! The whole family loved it.
Read robint1956's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image NanaJag3
May 2012
Ok, I like butterflies. Next time I'll pass.
Read NanaJag3's full Carnival Freedom cruise review
Member Image ryan1996
Apr 2012
It was what we expected. Got a quick tour of the island as well. Good value for the money.
Read ryan1996's full Majesty of the Seas cruise review