Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Key West Shore Excursions > Butterfly and Nature Conservatory

The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is an amazing greenhouse filled with dozens of species of these beautiful winged creatures.

jerseygirl444

1 review

We walked from the ship to the butterly place, which was great. The kids really enjoyed it, and I was impressed at the huge amount of butterflies they had. The gift shop was great too. We walked a block or so and ate at the southern-most point cafe (can't remember the exact name), which was rather good. Stopped in a number of stores on the walk back to the ship. Again, not a wonderful stop for kids, but it was OK.

~sail~away~

1 review

The Butterfly and Nature Conservatory was very interesting. There were a lot of colorful plants and butterflies. Other than that Key West is a busy city with a lot going on. It's main attraction is probably the shopping and the bars. Key West was my least favorite port of call but I still enjoyed my time there.

sunsh1n3

1 review

We loved the Butterfly Conservatory. However, it can be a little pricey unless you have a discount coupon or something. The bus drivers have discount coupons but I bought a butterfly scarf at one of the shops (a butterfly shop) where we first got off the shuttle coming from the boat and she gave me 3 discount coupons that gave us admission for $6.50 each which was a good deal. I believe normal adult admission is somewhere around $18.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

robint1956

1 review

Wonderful! The whole family loved it.

NanaJag3

1 review

Ok, I like butterflies. Next time I'll pass.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

ryan1996

1 review

It was what we expected. Got a quick tour of the island as well. Good value for the money.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International