St. Thomas Turtle Swim Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Thomas Shore Excursions > Turtle Swim

Plunge into the waters of St. Thomas with these pleasant reptiles on an exciting turtle swim excursion. These ecotherms may be cold-blooded, but they are sure to warm your heart!

Nursetammy

1 review

We booked the Sea Blaster swim with the turtles. The boat was ok but the name sea blaster should have been our first clue. They tell us to put all our things in a large plastic bag and then They haul butt to the turtle cove and completely drown you in the process- I thought my husband was gonna freeze to death. You have to put your face mask on to keep wAter off your eyes and forget not swallowing salt water - You can't help but swallow several cups of it as you try to keep from drowning on the trip out. Saw a few turtles and a few fish.

matthewthamm

1 review

The snorkeling with turtles on the Black Beards Revenge was fantastic. Snorkeling with turtles was on my wife's bucket list. Got that one marked off!! Great crew! Jim, Val and Kip do a great job. Val is very knowledgeable about the island and the wildlife.
Be careful of the after-swim Pain Killers :-).
The boat was well maintained. The equipment provided looked good also. We didn't use it as we had our own. The crew did provide a rinse for our equipment after the snorkel (soap and fresh water).
We took this tour at 8:30. We were able to walk around the town or tour the ship afterwards. We did the ship and a nap :-)

yamanx

1 review

We did the power snorkeling with the turtles and it was one of the best times of my life! The people running the excursion were absolutely FANTASTIC and could not have asked for anything better.

attyCarol

1 review

My teens were amazed with the experience of snorkeling and swimming with the turtles. I just think it is a bit pricey for the price we paid. Also, my daughter had to bring her own snorkel instead of using the same mouth piece used by everybody else, unfortunately, she left it and nobody from their crew returned it, unlike at St. Maarten, where the scuba instructor gave me back the snorkel left by one of the girls.

chesapeake_traveler

Snorkeling and Turtle Swim was on the same excursion. It was great. Also, loved the rum punch.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

mansellcat

1 review

Black Beards Revenge, the best adventure I have ever done. Staff are fantastic, made the adventure so much fun, dancing, music, punch and great attitudes and professional. Didn't like the shopping in St.Thomas, vendors are too pushy, have too many people outside their stores begging people to come inside.

3cansup

1 review

The Cat was the catamaran tour we were on for the turtle swim. The crew was fun! We even saw several turtles!

lhdive

1 review

Great excursion. The crew on the sail boat really like their jobs and it shows. Would recommend to anybody