Cozumel Salsa & Salsa Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Salsa & Salsa

Become completely immersed in Latino culture as you learn the fiery dance, Salsa, in Cozumel!

1happyhoney

1 review

This was the best excursion! We had a fantastic time making salsa and a guacamole, drinking margaritas, learning how to salsa dance followed by an ocean swim on one of the most beautiful beaches ever.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

skip.brandy

FUN, FUN and more fun. Well worth it. The dancing chefs, couldn't have been any better, funny and witty. Made 7 salsas and 2 margaritas, salsa dancing after, and two hours in their pool.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

gsdfan

1 review

What fun! We learned to make several types of salsa, several types of margaritas (with and without alcohol), and dance some salsa steps. The salsa was delicious (if I do say so myself), and the margaritas were highly drinkable [yes, I tasted everything I made :-)], and while I can't say I am now proficient at dancing the salsa, I do have a much better idea of where to begin when the opportunity presents itself! The additional feature I did not expect at all, is that we were able to have an incredible view of the ocean from the top balcony floor of the restaurant, so while we were "hard at work" it was in an incredible caribbean island open-air environment. The staff doing all the "training" were very entertaining as well as being good instructors, and they clearly enjoy conducting this type of "tour". The entire "tour" is about three hours; afterwards we had time to enjoy the town a bit before heading back to the ship. I must admit that we didn't linger in the town very long - I was ready for a nap after enjoying a couple of margaritas!!

Provider: Princess Cruises

JHappel

1 review

Excellent fun 3 1/2 hours, gals and waiters were superb, highly recommend this!

KFMCruiser

1 review

Our favorite ! Amanda, Alex and Haley were three of the most exuberant fun Chefs/Dance Instructors. The salsa's we made and then got to eat along with the never empty Margarita drinks were fantastic. Everyone of the people on this excursion had the time of their lives. This was fun, educational and refreshing. We can't say enough about our fun filled 4 hours. It was just like Dancing with the Stars! After we even got some beach and water time. I wish that Carnival would advertise this better. It was a diamond excursion.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

Eveie

1 review

Friendly cooks and lots of drinks, if you like that. Mexico is Mexico, hot and stinky, what else can I say?

Auburn84

1 review

A fun day from start to finish. Bottomles margaritas and some fun making our own salsas at the table.

SAFloresLyon

1 review

Great fun. Plentiful margaritas and great variety of salsas were made. Our entire table had a blast even before the tequila was flowing.

samiampsu

Wonderful.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

Islands7

1 review

Without our young gal MC, this could have turned into a salsa mess getting drunk, then frustration with the dance lesson. She made it happen on the second floor with nice vistas. Staff all intense on good service. Very nice resort if you want to stay longer. Shopping at port so-so.

Provider: Princess Cruises

travelergwen

1 review

Probably one of the best ship-purchased shore tours we have ever done. The pace and timing were completely spot on and the two girls who were our instructors were fantastic. They were informative, fun and enthusiastic. This was one of our highlights on shore.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines