Ketchikan Zip-lining Excursion Reviews

Ketchikan Zip-lining cruise excursion
Overall Rating
With breathtaking views and abundant wildlife, a zip-lining tour is the perfect way to spend a day experiencing Ketchikan.
Member Image Savencash
May 2017
Very nice zip lines despite the rain.
Read Savencash's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image Kristinedunn
May 2017
The experience was fabulous. It even rained but that did not take away from the zip-lining at all. The staff was wonderful! Would do it again.
Read Kristinedunn's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image AAviator
May 2017
Beautiful views from the tree-tops but no wildlife to be seen. Guides were very safety-oriented, but also fun and patient. A great experience
Read AAviator's full Oosterdam cruise review
Member Image Namman
May 2017
The Zipline Adventure Park was great fun. I enjoyed the opportunity to climb the climbing wall, which differentiated this zipline from others I had looked into. Though I wish I had booked this directly rather than going through Princess Cruises as I could have saved $105 for a group of three.
Read Namman's full Star Princess cruise review
Member Image MrsFish64
Apr 2017
Zipped the canopy wildlife adventure. Guides Ben and Jack made this first timer feel safe. Saw bears and Eagles from the lines.
Read MrsFish64's full Carnival Legend cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image ktaylor8324
Sep 2016
Joel and Brady are a great team and we had a blast.
Read ktaylor8324's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image PhillyHelene
Aug 2016
I can't remember the name of the company that ran the zip line but it was amazing. There were only 4 of us and a total of 9 zip lines, the last one landed out over water. It was amazing.
Read PhillyHelene's full Celebrity Infinity cruise review
Provider: shore trips
Member Image Toby1957
Aug 2016
Second time to do this and it did not disappoint! We loved it!
Read Toby1957's full Noordam cruise review
Member Image meganearley
Jul 2016
The zip line was a blast, and not for the faint of heart. After you are given history of the area by your driver, you get to the low point, and get into an open big monster jeep and are taken up the mountain to the launch point for the zip line. The zip line team is phenomenal and they moved rather quickly. Does applied is rather high for my experience, And the rope bridges are quite amazing. I hope you get Sam and Matt as you're lead, they are encouraging and cheerful… Especially to hey 50+ year old mom who didn't really want to "step off the platform" :-)
Read meganearley's full Carnival Legend cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image Danoh2016Alaska
Jul 2016
First-time doing the zip line thing, so I was a bit nervous. But it was both thrilling and fun. Jake and Justin of Bear Creek Zip Line Adventures were excellent and very funny.
Read Danoh2016Alaska's full Zaandam cruise review
Member Image mimayberry
Jul 2016
Very personalized, fun and safe.
Read mimayberry's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image daddy1164
Jun 2016
The Rainforest Canopy and Zipline Expedition was EXCELLENT. The temperature was about 60 with not rain. The tour guides acted very professional and were very concerned about safety and helping us to have a good time. When riding the last zipline we passed directly over a black bear which added to the fun. This was first time ziplining for my grandson and me and I would highly recommend this tour.
Read daddy1164's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image Nradamo
Jun 2016
What can you say when your almost 80 year old mother wants to zip line? Absolutely! Rainforest Canopy Adventures had some great guides. Had a blast.
Read Nradamo's full Crown Princess cruise review
Member Image DisneyDatknee
May 2016
Loved the unique layout of the city. Had great food and lots of good places to take pictures. Zip-Lining was super fun!
Read DisneyDatknee's full Radiance of the Seas cruise review
Member Image tjahrs
Sep 2015
Even though it poured down with rain and hail and was freezing, it was a blast. The guides were professional and delightful. Well worth the trip.
Read tjahrs's full Westerdam cruise review
Member Image Tuasdad
Sep 2015
Cool little town. The weather was terrible and a lot of other excursions were cancelled. We thought ours would be too but it wasn't and we were so glad. Awesome experience, can't beat the scenery.
Read Tuasdad's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image brianhopkins88
Aug 2015
It was great, very professional and safe. Great views of the rain Forrest too. We found a bear picking through the vegetation on the ground below us - the only bear we saw. It was listed a strenuous, but we didn't find it so. They said an 82 year old woman just did it.
Read brianhopkins88's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Member Image pmgoff
Jul 2015
Fast and high!
Read pmgoff's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Member Image JanetHGreen37
Jun 2015
My zip-lining excursion also included a ropes course. The ropes course was terrifying, because I'm afraid of heights, which is why I did it. The two guides - Kate and Jeff - were patient and extremely encouraging. By the middle of the nine lines, I was a pro, running off the platforms and flying to the next one. This was also particularly beautiful, as we got to zip out to a platform on the water, giving us a beautiful view of the area.
Read JanetHGreen37's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Member Image SeeDream
Jun 2015
We did the Alaska Canopy Zipline. Our bus driver made the drive interesting. Our guides, Tyler and Greg did a great job. They were very patient and encouraging with the timid and yet made it great fun for the more experienced! Would do it again! Thanks guys!!
Read SeeDream's full Radiance of the Seas cruise review
Member Image SerenaJett
Great trip, friendly service
Read SerenaJett's full Westerdam cruise review
Member Image Gailela1
Jun 2015
Must do... So much fun...not frightening at all.
Read Gailela1's full Radiance of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Boomy53
May 2015
So much fun that I could have turned around and went again! I am 61 years old and not in the best shape. The first zip line is scary but after that no problem.
Read Boomy53's full Norwegian Sun cruise review
Member Image KbcAbroad
May 2015
A lot of fun, especially traveling with kids, but not special or unique to Alaska in any way.
Read KbcAbroad's full Grand Princess cruise review
Member Image lollywc
May 2015
Not a unique Alaskan adventure. Staff was nice, supportive and reassuring. There is no wildlife there. Don't expect to see any. That was disappointing. Felt safe the whole time.
Read lollywc's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review