Kauai Helicopter Tour Excursion Reviews

Kauai Helicopter Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Take flight and soar over beautiful Kauai to see this amazing city in an exhilarating and exciting way on a helicopter tour.
Member Image kxb7662
Jun 2015
Unreal, wonderful, a home run
Read kxb7662's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Sunshine
Member Image tigerfanatics
May 2015
Blue Hawaii. They have it down. Even the souvenir video wasn't thrown at you at $300, but rather a modest $25.The pilot was very well versed and communicated with us each by name. He flew all over the beautiful island.
Read tigerfanatics's full Pride of America cruise review
Member Image Kevin Chapman
Apr 2015
Well worth the entire amount spent for the cruise. Highlight of our cruise. Brad was our pilot and made it special with his narration and fine piloting skills.
Read Kevin Chapman's full Pride of America cruise review
Member Image jh1301
Apr 2015
First time on a helicopter! The places viewed were Heavenly! Great water falls, mountain top positions, ocean scenery, deep valleys, many pictures taken, and short videos.
Read jh1301's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Sunset Helicopters
Member Image MSgt Thor
Apr 2015
I can't say enough good things about this excursion. It is a must do for anyone going to Kauai. Blue Hawaiian is a top notch outfit. The flight was amazing and the pilot was very good. We saw parts of the island that can only be seen by air.
Read MSgt Thor's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Provider: Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
Member Image lertaanne
Mar 2015
Absolute must!!!!! Best way to see Kauai!!!!!
Read lertaanne's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Blue Hawaii
Member Image hamblinair
Feb 2015
This island is by far the most beautiful. The tour by helicopter is a must as much of this island can not be seen from the ground or the sea. Pay the price ! It is worth it. Do this if you don't do anything else on this island. $200pp for a 50 minute flight. There is not a bad seat in the chopper with Blue Hawaiian.
Read hamblinair's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Blue Hawaiian
Member Image TexasHM
Jan 2015

This was a highlight of our trip. Driver is an interesting character so don't be put off - these people care about their customers and we had a safe and enjoyable flight. Bought the DVD - thanks again Safari! Even dropped us at the car rental office at the airport on the way back saving us a cab out there.

Read TexasHM's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Safari Helicopters
Member Image flgranny4
May 2014

HEAVEN & EARTH QUEST - The land part of the trip was very good and the tour guide was great. The air tour would have been perfect if I had a better seat on the helicopter - I had the left back window seat which gave me views of the water (didn't need that because got that on the ship). The pilot tried to turn the helicopter around so I could see the stuff on the right side but I still felt cheated on the views - I did purchase the video and the views were great sure wish I could have seen this up in the air! I would ask more information the next time I went on a helicopter and wait for another helicopter if I was getting a bad seat. If I had to get a bad seat and couldn't change the seat I would have canceled and bought the video.

Read flgranny4's full Pride of America cruise review
Member Image SandyfromCA
Nov 2013

Amazing experience. Just do it! Money should not be an object. After all, you may never have the opportunity again.

Read SandyfromCA's full Veendam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image IMACRUISEBUM2
Nov 2013

absolutely a must! There are 2 different Helicopter company's that do tours. I went with the little more expensive. I ABSOLUTLY DON'T REGRET DOING SO! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!! best ever! I could not have spent 210.00 any better! That may seem like a lot of money, keep in mind everything in Hawaii is very expensive....definitely eat before you disembark. If you do choose to get a bite to eat, Get off the beaten path! That goes for any of the Islands! Hope this helps!!!

Read IMACRUISEBUM2's full Star Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image moonzblue
Aug 2013

Wow!

Read moonzblue's full Pride of America cruise review
Member Image SunshineDawn
Jun 2013

THE BEST, TOTALLY AWESOME! Saw everything. Well worth the price of front seat first class passengers!

Read SunshineDawn's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Safari Helicopter Tours
Member Image shumpy61
Mar 2013
If you want to take a helicopter tour take this one. The scenery was magnificent and if I ever go back I will take this one again.
Read shumpy61's full Sapphire Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image TheWowFactor
Jan 2013
Pilot was pleasant and informative.
Read TheWowFactor's full Pride of America cruise review
Provider: Blue hawaiian
Member Image Cruising Montrealer
Oct 2012
Took 65 minutes, no door, helicopter ride with Jack Harter. FANTASTIC. Worth every penny. Highlight of the cruise.
Read Cruising Montrealer's full Zaandam cruise review