Kauai Helicopter Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Kauai Shore Excursions > Helicopter Tour

Take flight and soar over beautiful Kauai to see this amazing city in an exhilarating and exciting way on a helicopter tour.

flgranny4

1 review

HEAVEN & EARTH QUEST - The land part of the trip was very good and the tour guide was great. The air tour would have been perfect if I had a better seat on the helicopter - I had the left back window seat which gave me views of the water (didn't need that because got that on the ship). The pilot tried to turn the helicopter around so I could see the stuff on the right side but I still felt cheated on the views - I did purchase the video and the views were great sure wish I could have seen this up in the air! I would ask more information the next time I went on a helicopter and wait for another helicopter if I was getting a bad seat. If I had to get a bad seat and couldn't change the seat I would have canceled and bought the video.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

SandyfromCA

1 review

Amazing experience. Just do it! Money should not be an object. After all, you may never have the opportunity again.

Provider: Holland America Line

IMACRUISEBUM2

1 review

absolutely a must! There are 2 different Helicopter company's that do tours. I went with the little more expensive. I ABSOLUTLY DON'T REGRET DOING SO! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!! best ever! I could not have spent 210.00 any better! That may seem like a lot of money, keep in mind everything in Hawaii is very expensive....definitely eat before you disembark. If you do choose to get a bite to eat, Get off the beaten path! That goes for any of the Islands! Hope this helps!!!

moonzblue

Wow!

SunshineDawn

1 review

THE BEST, TOTALLY AWESOME! Saw everything. Well worth the price of front seat first class passengers!

shumpy61

1 review

If you want to take a helicopter tour take this one. The scenery was magnificent and if I ever go back I will take this one again.

Provider: Princess Cruises

TheWowFactor

1 review

Pilot was pleasant and informative.

Cruising Montrealer

1 review

Took 65 minutes, no door, helicopter ride with Jack Harter. FANTASTIC. Worth every penny. Highlight of the cruise.