Nassau Nassau Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Nassau Shore Excursions > Nassau Tour

Take an amazing guided Nassau tour and see everything this remarkable island has to offer.

tnilinger

This tour was supposed to be about the "Charm and Beauty of Nassau". Instead, our tour guide spent most of the 3.5 hours talking about the "hood" where he was from and talking us through some of the least beautiful spots in Nassau. Several people got off the tour bus before it ended because the tour was so bad. We stopped at least five time to look at a flower that had already been described by the guide. At one point we toured some magnificent streets of beautiful homes. But this was only 10 minutes or so. And we stopped at a fort that offered nice views of Nassau. Another 20 minutes here. But the tour was 3.5 hours. The rest of it we could have done without. Don't book this.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

jszap

This city has nothing but Atlantis. It rained for 4 hours. We took a bus tour Boring. It stopped for 40 minutes at Atlantis. Atlantis tickets are $164 per person. A lady told me that it is no better than waterparks we have in the USA.

We went to the Straw Market what a joke. These people will hound/stalk you. Lots of booths having the same things mostly junk. I usually love flea markets, but not here. I responded to one sales lady a said that I was just looking, she said Well Im looking for a customer!

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

cyshift

1 review

Gave a great feel for what the island outside the resorts is like...history, culture, etc. A MUST DO for first-time visitors!

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

sykescreeklady

1 review

We hire our excursion driver for a tour of Nassau - the parts that tourists don't usually see - much better than the organized tour!

Provider: Costa Cruises

cjune

1 review

Once you get outside the main area, after disembarking (you will be inundated with excursion vendors!!! Don't forget to dicker at at least half the cost they are offering!) can find cheeper vendors. I took a horse and buggy tour, really cheap. the vendor hinted at tips, tips tips but you hold fast and give only what you want. I think the 2 of us went for $25, total. I cruise on a budget so I give what t i can. The rest of the day we just walked and ate conch, drank cheap beer, went to the water tower (don't tip!) and put our toes in the sand. there are so many options. Next round I will cab it to a local beach and relax!!! Atlantis, I wish I could afford it! it's my cruise cost, over again!!! if you can afford it, it looks like a blast!

Provider: Independent Operator

chief190

1 review

The excursion a lot of fun for most of us in our group. there was a little more stair climbing that one of us could handle. and took a little longer than they had originally said it would take. That was not a problem as we did not leave until midnight. the driver was very funny and knowledgeable.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

JMaclauchlan

1 review

Nice trip around the City we enjoyed the trip the Ardastra Garden which is more of a Zoo.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

Chelleum

1 review

We had a nice time on the tour. We did discover Nassau island and Atlantis tour. We went to the Fort and was able to take some pictures. We visit some historical places and Atlantis. Wish we could of had had more time at Atlantis.

Provider: Independent Operator