Split Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Split Shore Excursions > Walking Tour

Savor the breezes along an expansive, cafe-lined promenade beside the Adriatic Sea. A walking tour of Split, known as heart beat of the coast, will expose you to amazing sights such as the 1,700 year-old palace of the Roman emperor Diocletian's Palace, as well as wonderful museums and galleries.

RoyT

Reasonable tour but not much to see that is of interest except the sea views

Provider: Independent Operator

bcoss24

1 review

We decided to go and a walking tour only because I knew we were going to tender to the port so we wanted to get off the fastest. We did a short walking tour Doicletian Palace and the roman palace. Our tour guide was great. Very knowledgeable and nice to know the history. Afterwards we wandered around the town, had lunch and did a little shopping. My husband enjoyed a Croatian beer and I had a glass of wine. We really enjoyed the appetizers we got. Great fun stop!

Provider: Royal Caribbean International